• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Like a dragon 8 Infinite wealth starter save

Does super save LV99 include 1 billion? It requires money and level, thank you for your help

Yes the save have both.

I hope we'll see cheats soon for all materials and dodonmo island

Edit: Game's got update with save wizard today, i used the max stat and all my stats got set to 1 (and in fight i do 1 damage) so beware don't use the cheat.
Personality for Kasuga didn't pop the trophy
Money and shogi point worked though

Well, since, i can't continue the story i'll focus on the sujimon sidequest.
If anyone knows where to get status of the update of the cheats let me know, thanks.

Edit 2: I managed to get my stat attack back on Ichiban by using a can uprading item, need to test all the others but i may be the solution

Edit 3: Tested all the others, only defense doesn't revert back..

Last edited:
I use save wizard and have Kasuga personality trophy, but I am not using max stat at the moment.

I saw someone discussing max stat BUG elsewhere.

Hope they can correct it again

What i did is i use the item to boost the personnality stat for Kiryu and keep one in the stash and refill it to max with the save wizard code to fullfill the inventory.
It's uesfull to get 9999 crafting materials too and sujimon exp boosters.

For ultimate weapons you nned shark fin (can trade by finishing the Hawai dungeon in chapter 5) and squid tentacle (trade by finishing Ijincho dungeon in chapter 10)

For Kasuga personality item i didn't use them since i maxed 4 stat with cheat and the last i was nearly maxed in game so i finished it naturally
For Kiryu you need book, you can trade one at the can minigame, the other two are batting cage and golf trade

I hope they'll add dodonko island cheats too for money

Last edited:
What i did is i use the item to boost the personnality stat for Kiryu and keep one in the stash and refill it to max with the save wizard code to fullfill the inventory.
It's uesfull to get 9999 crafting materials too and sujimon exp boosters.

For ultimate weapons you nned shark fin (can trade by finishing the Hawai dungeon in chapter 5) and squid tentacle (trade by finishing Ijincho dungeon in chapter 10)

For Kasuga personality item i didn't use them since i maxed 4 stat with cheat and the last i was nearly maxed in game so i finished it naturally
For Kiryu you need book, you can trade one at the can minigame, the other two are batting cage and golf trade

I hope they'll add dodonko island cheats too for money

For Dodonko Island $$$, you can just go into advanced mode and do a txt search for your exact money and edit it there.

Both files aint popping up on my flash drive to put the file on my system I even tried to unzip it then rezip it to where its just the CUSA FILE but nothing but do see the file on the flashdrive from the laptop but not on system ive deleted the couple of times still nothing showing

Thanks, it worked. I wonder if it's working with Granblue Fantsay Versus Rising and Relink, would cut off the unecessary grind

Well, speaked too fast. I can go advance, but i can't edit value or have hex on screen, it's just text

Edit: Managed to change the dodonko money value, now i have to go see in game if it worked
Edit2: It worked like a charm

Last edited: