• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Insta-Plat Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name[CUSA43228]

Thanks for the save! I tried it on PS5 and even though the main story is complete, you still cannot access the trial version of "Like A Dragon : Infinite Wealth ". Is there some way to fix this issue? I have resigned all the files using Save Wizard... Could you please share a save file just before the final boss fight (or before the end of the final chapter)??

Also I would like to ask you if you have a save at the first chapter of the game so I can use save wizard to add maximum money, when they add support for it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thanks for the save! I tried it on PS5 and even though the main story is complete, you still cannot access the trial version of "Like A Dragon : Infinite Wealth ". Is there some way to fix this issue? I have resigned all the files using Save Wizard... Could you please share a save file just before the final boss fight (or before the end of the final chapter)??

Also I would like to ask you if you have a save at the first chapter of the game so I can use save wizard to add maximum money, when they add support for it.

Thanks in advance!

CUSA43228

Tried to transfer this over a few times using SW, but it says upon loading that the save file is corrupted? Anyone else getting that issue?

I got the same issue even with my own ps4 file, looked up powerpyk guide and it’s a known issue to some players 😭. Guess we’re the unlucky ones for now
Powerpyk Guide“ PS4/PS5 Autopop & Save Transfer: All trophies autopop when importing PS4 save on PS5 (currently does not work for some players due to a “corrupted save” error when trying to import PS4 saves even though the PS4 saves are fine, currently no known cause or workaround)”

From what I can see the autopop only seems to work on American and Asian accounts. I can't find any evidence on psn profiles of a few seconds platinum on EU accounts. I could be wrong and hope I am but I have yet to see EU accounts get it.Not sure if everyone on American and Asian accounts get it or if it is glitchy there. Anyone here know different please update here.

From what I can see the autopop only seems to work on American and Asian accounts. I can't find any evidence on psn profiles of a few seconds platinum on EU accounts. I could be wrong and hope I am but I have yet to see EU accounts get it.Not sure if everyone on American and Asian accounts get it or if it is glitchy there. Anyone here know different please update here.

You're right, my disc copy just came through. Got that installed and it's able to see the save files from my PS4 EU version. So does look like it's an UK/EU PS5 version issue =(.

Save file still works for PS4 version you just need to repeat some actions, go to a cabaret club once and exit back out etc.