• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Looking for a Biomutant - Toytinkerer trophy save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man 👊🏻 Did you get an Save for this? Cause it’s still bugging and I’m looking for an save cause it’s the last trophy…

I didn't bro, sorry. Just do what I did. Start a NG+ on easy (thankfully you don't have to do the whole introduction all over again) Do a mission or two until "The mirage event" unlocks, after that its super easy to find him. Took me about 20 minutes to do all 4. Trust me.

I didn't bro, sorry. Just do what I did. Start a NG+ on easy (thankfully you don't have to do the whole introduction all over again) Do a mission or two until "The mirage event" unlocks, after that its super easy to find him. Took me about 20 minutes to do all 4. Trust me.

Thx for the tip bro. But I did exactly this and and the Bear NPC spawn every 10-20min. But all the time when I get near him he instantly disappear 😭😭😭 it’s so frustrating 🤬😓😓

Thx for the tip bro. But I did exactly this and and the Bear NPC spawn every 10-20min. But all the time when I get near him he instantly disappear 😭😭😭 it’s so frustrating 🤬😓😓

FR?? Damn, yeah I just ran randomly and he appeared 4 times within 20 minutes. I think I spend more HOURS doing re-search, trying to get someone else's save. Best of luck bro.

Hey man 🙋🏻*♂️
I will try it tomorrow if your safe works. Anything is struggling in the game. I deleted the game, install new, try: Don’t work. I delete the save file, start a fresh new game: NPC Disappears again like before…

I‘m very unlucky the last few weeks ^^ I can’t make the Platin in Lego City Undercover because one Trophy will not pop. Same for one trophy in Marvels Avengers 😂 3 Games one after one played up too 98% and last trophy bugged xD It’s a shame.

But anyway, I will let you know tomorrow if it worked for me.
You got all 4 upgrades meanwhile??

Hey man 🙋🏻*♂️
I will try it tomorrow if your safe works. Anything is struggling in the game. I deleted the game, install new, try: Don’t work. I delete the save file, start a fresh new game: NPC Disappears again like before…

I‘m very unlucky the last few weeks ^^ I can’t make the Platin in Lego City Undercover because one Trophy will not pop. Same for one trophy in Marvels Avengers 😂 3 Games one after one played up too 98% and last trophy bugged xD It’s a shame.

But anyway, I will let you know tomorrow if it worked for me.
You got all 4 upgrades meanwhile??

damn, bad luck
Bugologist glitched for me too, I had to capture more than 50 butterflies to pop the trophy :sal:
the save is now a huge set and I'm gonna take some more time to upload it, I'm also re-regioning it to EU, but I'll let you know when I upload it on next week

I just did what you said. Loaded your Save for Toytinkerer and run around until the NPC appears 😉 I can’t say the exact spot cause of the randomness, but your save 100% worked 😉🙏🏻🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.