• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Looking for Dying Light 2 Platinum Save please.

STGAMER

Getting Known
November 22, 2020
With the current update, Dying Light 2 now supports cross save
and Autopop as well, while loading ps4 version of a platinum save on the ps5, but not being able to find any platinum save anywhere.

Would be very helpful if anyone could upload their Platinum saves please.

Any region would do, can be re-regioned, preferably of standard edition, if that even matters, either would do.

Faced several issues:
*Saves weren't popping many trophies, when reregioned, especially if the saves were of before the latest update.
*Also issue for me was, I was trying just the ps5 version without playing the ps4 version first.
So if we use any old preupdate saves & don't have the ps4 plat for this game, it bugs out several ps5 trophies.
*Didn't get a working plat EU save either (old/new),

Solution:
but eventually got platinum on both versions,
by getting the individual saves from several EU savesets & doing the requirements on the ps4 first on each trophy(s),
the upon getting each sets of trophies, immediately opened the ps5 version with the updated save & it just autopopped the same trophy on the ps5 version as well, when loading the save.

by ps4 & ps5,
I mean PS4 Version & PS5 Version, (both installed on the ps5).

i.e,
*download any eu saveset:
*copy over to the ps via sw->usb->ps,
*run the ps4 version of Dying Light 2,
*Get the trophy as it's supposed to, to get the trophy on the ps4 version,
*Save & Close the game,
*Start the ps5 version of DL2,
*Load the updated save,
*Autopops that trophy again for the ps5 version as well.
*Repeat till getting all the trophies (either through savesets/playing ones that arent available) & the platinum.

Last edited: