• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Marvel's Spider-Man Complete Platinum + 100% DLC Save Sets [CUSA11995]

Does the New Game + 100% complete give the Ultimate Difficulty trophy?

The 100% Completionist Saves?
I'm actually not sure about that. I doubt it on PS4 because it's already passed the cutscene that unlocks the trophy.
I think it does on PS5, but i've never been able to test it myself. I don't own the game.

The "New Game+ 100% Save" definitely unlocks the trophy though.

Last edited:
The 100% Completionist Saves?
I'm actually not sure about that. I doubt it on PS4 because it's already passed the cutscene that unlocks the trophy.
I think it does on PS5, but i've never been able to test it myself. I don't own the game.

The "New Game+ 100% Save" definitely unlocks the trophy though.

So, in the last line you are saying that the 100% NG+ Unlocks the Ultimate Difficulty Trophy too?! Or it doesn't unlock the 100% NG+ trophy? Because I need both.

So, in the last line you are saying that the 100% NG+ Unlocks the Ultimate Difficulty Trophy too?! Or it doesn't unlock the 100% NG+ trophy? Because I need both.

Yes. I'm presuming you mean the Power and Responsibility - Complete a playthrough on Ultimate difficulty trophy.

The New Game+ 100% Save will unlock both One More Time - Complete a New Game+ playthrough and
Power and Responsibility - Complete a playthrough on Ultimate difficulty trophies.

EDIT: I've renamed it to "New Game+ DLC 100% Save Set".
Sorry. Hopefully this makes it less confusing. :)

Last edited:
Yes. I'm presuming you mean the Power and Responsibility - Complete a playthrough on Ultimate difficulty trophy.

The New Game+ 100% Save will unlock both One More Time - Complete a New Game+ playthrough and
Power and Responsibility - Complete a playthrough on Ultimate difficulty trophies.

EDIT: I've renamed it to "New Game+ DLC 100% Save Set".
Sorry. Hopefully this makes it less confusing. :)

I appreciate it. Thanks.

I have tried many times to re-region these saves from EU to US with my paid version of Have Wizard - I think it is how the filenames are saved.
can someone please upload this as CUSA02299? I already platinum-ed the game on PS4 and PS5 but I lost my game save when updating my hard drive and my PSN+ account lapsed. Was just hoping to not have to redo the entire game again or use an older save from 75% completion.

the instructions didn't work and while I resigned them the region change didn't work.

I have tried many times to re-region these saves from EU to US with my paid version of Have Wizard - I think it is how the filenames are saved.
can someone please upload this as CUSA02299? I already platinum-ed the game on PS4 and PS5 but I lost my game save when updating my hard drive and my PSN+ account lapsed. Was just hoping to not have to redo the entire game again or use an older save from 75% completion.

the instructions didn't work and while I resigned them the region change didn't work.

Can you write down the steps you are doing when you are regioning? I did re region many saves of this game never had a issue

Can you write down the steps you are doing when you are regioning? I did re region many saves of this game never had a issue

I can - I don't want to break TOS on the forum but it was from XDG MODs site as well as following a YouTube vid by PS4 Max Save Wizard exactly.
when I bring the save to my PS4, it either doesn't see the file or doesn't bring it in properly. resigning the file is the simple part buy it seems the export/import piece isn't working for me.

can you add or PM me one of the re-regioned files - I only care about 100% completion, I can re-do my DLC missions.

my file save is named i20slot0-s-manual-0 but the ones here are like i20slot0-s-manual-1 and instructions didn't say to rename it, would think that would break it.

I can - I don't want to break TOS on the forum but it was from XDG MODs site as well as following a YouTube vid by PS4 Max Save Wizard exactly.
when I bring the save to my PS4, it either doesn't see the file or doesn't bring it in properly. resigning the file is the simple part buy it seems the export/import piece isn't working for me.

can you add or PM me one of the re-regioned files - I only care about 100% completion, I can re-do my DLC missions.

my file save is named i20slot0-s-manual-0 but the ones here are like i20slot0-s-manual-1 and instructions didn't say to rename it, would think that would break it.

After re regioning it should be at manual save 1 then but your sure you did it in the right order? most people get confused by which to upload on advance mode first if you basically export the data of the save you want and import it to your save and that should be it

here is a vid i made Save Wizard Re-Region Tutorial - YouTube

and here is a text guide for it what i did write Tutorial:: Save Wizard Re Region Tutorial
- NextGenUpdate

After re regioning it should be at manual save 1 then but your sure you did it in the right order? most people get confused by which to upload on advance mode first if you basically export the data of the save you want and import it to your save and that should be it

here is a vid i made Save Wizard Re-Region Tutorial - YouTube

and here is a text guide for it what i did write Tutorial:: Save Wizard Re Region Tutorial
- NextGenUpdate

I did that exactly but I do not get that unhandled exception - you said to change the first digit but other guides said to press the same letter/number and another guide said that is not needed anymore.

is there any way for you to re-region one for me? I have tried so many times and followed both your instructions yet it still won't work

I did that exactly but I do not get that unhandled exception - you said to change the first digit but other guides said to press the same letter/number and another guide said that is not needed anymore.

is there any way for you to re-region one for me? I have tried so many times and followed both your instructions yet it still won't work

The first digit thing always worked for me even if both saves show 3 as first digit you have to write it down again so you will be able to hit save

The first digit thing always worked for me even if both saves show 3 as first digit you have to write it down again so you will be able to hit save

thanks I finally got it to work - sorry I couldn't withdraw my post before you responded as it was pending review from the Mods and my phone won't let me login for some reason (login link not work for this site.