• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Marvel's Spider-Man Complete Platinum + 100% DLC Save Sets [CUSA11995]

What do you mean exactly? Your region is CUSA11993?

My region is 11995, I already 100% completed this game, but I have another copy on 11993, so I want to transfer the 100% data across.

I couldn't get it to work with my one, so i'm using this save. I've done the following:

1) Downloaded 11995 from here
2) Reassigned the save in SW to my other profile
3) Used advanced mode to export the game data from 11995
4) Imported the game data to my fresh manual 11993 save.

In game the only trophies that unlocked were 100% completing the maps, everything else is locked.

The problem with SW is it's a convulated process not a case of just renaming the CUSA code and away you go, Spider-Man has a profile save too so i've no idea if any data is tied to that.

My region is 11995, I already 100% completed this game, but I have another copy on 11993, so I want to transfer the 100% data across.

I couldn't get it to work with my one, so i'm using this save. I've done the following:

1) Downloaded 11995 from here
2) Reassigned the save in SW to my other profile
3) Used advanced mode to export the game data from 11995
4) Imported the game data to my fresh manual 11993 save.

In game the only trophies that unlocked were 100% completing the maps, everything else is locked.

The problem with SW is it's a convulated process not a case of just renaming the CUSA code and away you go, Spider-Man has a profile save too so i've no idea if any data is tied to that.

That's because the auto-pop is for PS5 only. Are you trying on PS4?

Amazing set.
So I’ve decided to go back to this game after some time away to finish the DLC and my save file says 56% even though I’ve platinumed it and got both trophies for new game+. My question if it’s even possible, is which file would I need to get me on back on track. I’m assuming New Game+ DLC 100% Save Set.
Thanks up front if anyone’s still here🤔👍💯

Edit: I’ve obviously tried to find my saves on the load menu and in the cloud🥲

hello the save file number 9 and 11 (14/5/2020 11:45 Manual save 9: Tombstone Takedown - Hug It Out - Inner Sancuary - Short Fuse - Fists of Fury - Ninja - Spy Hunter - Challenge Finder - Master of Masters)(16/5/2020 0:56 Manual save 11: A Bit of a Fixer-Upper - Superior Spider-Man - Schooled - Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man - Back in the Slammer - Mercenary Tactics - I heart Manhattan) is not working its a broken save file and its not willing to open nor import to the savewizard archive
:catjam: :fuckboi::confused:

Last edited:
hello the save file number 9 and 11 (14/5/2020 11:45 Manual save 9: Tombstone Takedown - Hug It Out - Inner Sancuary - Short Fuse - Fists of Fury - Ninja - Spy Hunter - Challenge Finder - Master of Masters)(16/5/2020 0:56 Manual save 11: A Bit of a Fixer-Upper - Superior Spider-Man - Schooled - Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man - Back in the Slammer - Mercenary Tactics - I heart Manhattan) is not working its a broken save file and its not willing to open nor import to the savewizard archive
:catjam: :fuckboi::confused:

Sorry for the late reply.

This is sometimes due to the Length of folders not working well with some PC's.
If you haven't already solved it. Moving the zipped file onto the desktop and trying from there should fix it.