• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection 99.6% VR missions save

420hotgamergirl

Getting Known
April 27, 2021
Hey guys, here is a save with all the VR missions completed except Ninja3. Just do NInja3 and the trophy for all VR missions will pop.

As of this posting the trophy is currently bugged on the VR missions contained in the actual VR mission disc. Choose the THIRD game down from the menu (Special Missions) from the game select screen to get the trophy to trigger successfully. You may need to download the (free) european voice pack DLC to open Special Missions.

MGS1 ALL VR MISSIONS US ver

Enjoy!

edit: think I uploaded the wrong file originally. feel free to try again with the updated one above
edit2: apparently confirmed working now!

Last edited:
Hey guys, here is a save with all the VR missions completed except Ninja3. Just do NInja3 and the trophy for all VR missions will pop.

As of this posting the trophy is currently bugged on the VR missions contained in the actual VR mission disc. Choose the THIRD game down from the menu (Special Missions) from the game select screen to get the trophy to trigger successfully. You may need to download the (free) european voice pack DLC to open Special Missions.

MGS1 ALL VR MISSIONS

Enjoy!

Awesome job!! Shame i cant re region it till its been added to save wizard :pepetriggered:
Thanks OP :pepeshit:

Save didn't work for me for some reason. Sadly it seems to only be replacing the System Data and not the actual save file when I resigned it. Am I doing something wrong? Progress is showing 0%.

It's weird because the save let me bypass the Konami legal agreement thing when you boot up the game for the first time so it seems like it acknowledges it is your save but when you start Special Missions it says Progress 0%. So it seems like your file is only the system data? idk lol.

Last edited:
Save didn't work for me for some reason. Sadly it seems to only be replacing the System Data and not the actual save file when I resigned it. Am I doing something wrong? Progress is showing 0%.

It's weird because the save let me bypass the Konami legal agreement thing when you boot up the game for the first time so it seems like it acknowledges it is your save but when you start Special Missions it says Progress 0%. So it seems like your file is only the system data? idk lol.

are u on the US version (cusa41301)? Should work if so. Should have 99.6% on both VR missions and Special missions games. make sure you resign and such obviously

Last edited:
are u on the US version (cusa41300)? Should work if so. Should have 99.6% on both VR missions and Special missions games. make sure you resign and such obviously

Yeah I'm going to have to figure out what is wrong or what I'm doing wrong. it's admittedly been a while since I resigned a save for ps4 but it does look like its been reigned correctly since it shows my PSN username. and normally it wouldnt let you copy another user's save data or gives you a warning.

Maybe the issue is that I have the USA digital version and not the disc? that's the only thing I can think of.

EDIT:
Ok I noticed the folder in the zip says CUSA41301 instead of 41300 so maybe that has something to do with it. I'll try renaming the folder and report back to see if that does anything.

EDIT 2: renaming the folder and the zip to say CUSA41300 instead of CUSA41301 randomly caused Save Wizard to give me an error saying its an invalid save when I went to resign it.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to have to figure out what is wrong or what I'm doing wrong. it's admittedly been a while since I resigned a save for ps4 but it does look like its been reigned correctly since it shows my PSN username. and normally it wouldnt let you copy another user's save data or gives you a warning.

Maybe the issue is that I have the USA digital version and not the disc? that's the only thing I can think of.

EDIT:
Ok I noticed the folder in the zip says CUSA41301 instead of 41300 so maybe that has something to do with it. I'll try renaming the folder and report back to see if that does anything.

EDIT 2: renaming the folder and the zip to say CUSA41300 instead of CUSA41301 randomly caused Save Wizard to give me an error saying its an invalid save when I went to resign it.

Renaming a CUSA folder would not work for any game. If your CUSA is different then the only way it could work is with a re-region, if Save Wizard ever supports this with Advanced Mode.

That said, physical and digital releases usually have the same CUSA. Certainly not always, but usually.

420hotgamergirl, can you confirm whether you uses physical or digital? And did you have a chance to test this save on a second account?

And BlackMetalBastard, since you at least seem to be able to open the game with this save, despite the CUSA being off -- I don't yet own the game (except my old CD for PC, from the 90!) so can't tinker around with it myself. But try this: Make backups of your own saves, and make sure your console if offline the entire time: If there is a system save for MGS1, try deleting all MGS1 saves from your console, then resign this again (it's a manual save, right, or an autosave? not a system save), then copy it back over to your console with this being the only MGS1 save on your console. Try it that way, without it having a system save of yours to confuse it. Sometimes resigned saves only work that way, and sometimes that just makes things worse. Trial and error. Also, if you weren't already offline, then being offline will give you a better idea if your copy of MGS1 can actually read the save or not, because when online it will pull data from the PSN servers, but offline it can only pull data from the games you currently have installed so if it can't read it, the resigned save will display as an unknown save (or something like that) on your USB.

Renaming a CUSA folder would not work for any game. If your CUSA is different then the only way it could work is with a re-region, if Save Wizard ever supports this with Advanced Mode.

That said, physical and digital releases usually have the same CUSA. Certainly not always, but usually.

420hotgamergirl, can you confirm whether you uses physical or digital? And did you have a chance to test this save on a second account?

And BlackMetalBastard, since you at least seem to be able to open the game with this save, despite the CUSA being off -- I don't yet own the game (except my old CD for PC, from the 90!) so can't tinker around with it myself. But try this: Make backups of your own saves, and make sure your console if offline the entire time: If there is a system save for MGS1, try deleting all MGS1 saves from your console, then resign this again (it's a manual save, right, or an autosave? not a system save), then copy it back over to your console with this being the only MGS1 save on your console. Try it that way, without it having a system save of yours to confuse it. Sometimes resigned saves only work that way, and sometimes that just makes things worse. Trial and error. Also, if you weren't already offline, then being offline will give you a better idea if your copy of MGS1 can actually read the save or not, because when online it will pull data from the PSN servers, but offline it can only pull data from the games you currently have installed so if it can't read it, the resigned save will display as an unknown save (or something like that) on your USB.

I can confirm that this is the only save I have for the game. Attempted to load the save a few minutes ago without connecting to the internet and it still isn't working as the OP probably intended. Progress is still showing 0% instead of the 99.6 :(

I can confirm that this is the only save I have for the game. Attempted to load the save a few minutes ago without connecting to the internet and it still isn't working as the OP probably intended. Progress is still showing 0% instead of the 99.6 :(

Well, sorry to lead you down the rabbit hole, but I was hoping that would help. Hopefully the updated file works. If you try it, could you let us all know?

thank you bro .. yes its working now and i got the trophy

if you have the
hard game trophy
Bandana acquired trophy
stealth camo acquired trophy
ghost photo trophy

i will be thankfull to you

Glad to see that it's working now! Not really sure what the problem was to begin with...
Personally, I'm just waiting for the game to be recognized by savewizard so I can re-region the EU save for fox rank and the stealth camo from jerem92i Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Elite Codename + Stealth Camo [CUSA41300] located here. If you dig into the save I uploaded for this though, you should be able to find some saves during my story playthrough that can get you close to the bandana. You could probably backtrack for a ghost photo using the guide on one of those saves too. You'll have to swap the "memory cards" around in the settings before you boot the base game to find them, though.

Glad to see that it's working now! Not really sure what the problem was to begin with...
Personally, I'm just waiting for the game to be recognized by savewizard so I can re-region the EU save for fox rank and the stealth camo from jerem92i Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Elite Codename + Stealth Camo [CUSA41300] located here. If you dig into the save I uploaded for this though, you should be able to find some saves during my story playthrough that can get you close to the bandana. You could probably backtrack for a ghost photo using the guide on one of those saves too. You'll have to swap the "memory cards" around in the settings before you boot the base game to find them, though.
It might be worth trying it now anyway. I noticed the CUSA is the same as your save so it might work for USA anyway and might just be mislabeled as EU. I haven't tried it yet personally because I planned on doing everything legit except for the VR missions.

MGS1 ALL VR MISSIONS US ver

Enjoy!

edit: think I uploaded the wrong file originally. feel free to try again with the updated one above
edit2: apparently confirmed working now!

I just need savewizard to add the game now so we Europe peeps can re region it :pepeshit:
Nice job again OP!