• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi MHW Iceborne Modded Save EU/US/AS

Re: MHW Iceborne Modded Save EU and US

If you go online with this, for example to help a friend, do the mods reset back to default?

Very similar fashion as what Nioh 2 does after update 1.16?

Also, how much did you need to pay for the modding service(outside the VIP $50 one if applicable)?

Was this a custom order from KG or just part of the VIP service?

Last edited:

If you go online with this, for example to help a friend, do the mods reset back to default?

Very similar fashion as what Nioh 2 does after update 1.16?

Also, how much did you need to pay for the modding service(outside the VIP $50 one if applicable)?

Was this a custom order from KG or just part of the VIP service?

There's no scaling in MHW so your stuff stays the same if you help a friend (but you shouldn't be going online with this)

I forgot how much I paid for this as it was almost 2 years ago but I think it was like $60

Bro you are in 9.00 and MHW 15.11? because with save mounter it marks me mounting failed when I try on MHW

Yeah you need to do an extra step because there's extra encyption or else you get mounting failed.

You need to make copies of "sce_sdmemory.bin" -> "temp.bin" "sdimg_sce_sdmemory" -> "sdimg_temp"

Now edit the save database with SQlite to add the copies. Then you need to replace the savedatabase and then you can mount the file no problem, It will mount as temp. You can then replace or re-region the save as normal. When you're done you need to rename the temps back to sce_sdmemory.bin and sdimg_sce_sdmemory and remove the fields from the database or copy the original database back

Here is a more deatailed guide which I used to learn how to do it
PlayStation 4 Save Mounter Homebrew Utility by ChendoChap | Page 6 | PSXHAX - PSXHACKS

Also I've heard Apollo works well and is easier to use but I've never tried it before

Reactions: moddedsmokiee

Yeah you need to do an extra step because there's extra encyption or else you get mounting failed.

You need to make copies of "sce_sdmemory.bin" -> "temp.bin" "sdimg_sce_sdmemory" -> "sdimg_temp"

Now edit the save database with SQlite to add the copies. Then you need to replace the savedatabase and then you can mount the file no problem, It will mount as temp. You can then replace or re-region the save as normal. When you're done you need to rename the temps back to sce_sdmemory.bin and sdimg_sce_sdmemory and remove the fields from the database or copy the original database back

Here is a more deatailed guide which I used to learn how to do it
PlayStation 4 Save Mounter Homebrew Utility by ChendoChap | Page 6 | PSXHAX - PSXHACKS

Also I've heard Apollo works well and is easier to use but I've never tried it before

I just tried but I don't understand in my DB when I open it with SQL nothing is displayed :(

I already tried and it gives an error. Arrived at the choice of the character it is written that the image of the save is corrupted

Just a heads up you can only re-region this game even with a decrypted save. There's a checksum and extra encryption beyond what Save Mounter decrypts. If you even change only 1 byte you cannot load the save.

You are a conservation champion, 100% working in Aruba.
We hope to add the amendment and we are happy with that.

We hope to add an amendment to the ax
Because we suffer in pursuit of the dragon
Daggers are fast
Add a modification to the ax 3000 or 3500 so that we can enjoy and thank you

Fabulous save thx. A platinum didnt pop but in my trophy list all i have to do from my own efforts was 50 arena quests, large and minor gold crown I think, and max something for many monsters, forgot the exact wording. any suggestions?