• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Midnight_Fight_Express Save Set Update 28.09.2023

QATAR989

May 30, 2021
Hey guys I've been working hard on this save... for MidnightFightExpress
The trophies you will get, just do one thing that is required of you and the trophies will pop up... Here, saving the first file will give you >>>

*I Was Born To Die
Die 500 times.
Only die once

*Tooth Fairy
Collect 150 golden teeth.
Get just one tooth

*Everything Is A Weapon
Throw 250 environmental items at enemies
Just throw anything

*Parry Master
Parry 150 attacks
Just block any strike with the triangle

*Give Your Fists A Rest
Shoot 500 enemies
Just pick up the gun and kill one person

*Let Them Fly
Kill 75 enemies using explosives
Just throw any explosive object in front of you and kill one person with it
*Let Them Finish Themselves

Let 100 enemies kill each other
The best place is in the third stage on the train, just let them kill one

* Don't Hug Me
Escape from grapples 50 times
Just escape from one
*I Want To Look Pretty
Spend $50,000 on clothes
You have Max Money that can do it
* Skills & Upgrades
You have 999

I will update the file on the same topic. Stay tuned soon

[Hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/cqft3562mvdbhlj/MidnightFightExpress.zip/file[/Hide]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I promised you, I would download the second memorization process to complete the trophies. Here I am doing it today, another part of the memorization process... I don’t want to burden you with good luck...

** The trophies you will get:

*Dummy's Best Friend
Kill 500 dummies in the Playground

Just kill one dummie in the playground

*Face Jewelry
Stick 50 sharp weapons into the heads of enemies

Just kill one in the desired manner

* Bloody Shower
Slice 75 enemies

* Make Them Shake For You
Electrocute 100 enemies

* Get Over Here!
Damage 100 enemies using rope

Just pull one rope using a circle

*Smile, please!
Blow up 50 enemy heads with secondary gun

Just shoot one person with the pistol using L1

Wait for the rest as I work hard on it

[Hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/pyxirt5wccv5w9f/MidnightFightExpress_Part_002.zip/file[/Hide]

Last edited: