• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

V MK3 Menu v1.6.2 [PS3/Script]

Re: MK3 Menu v1.5.4 [PS3/Script]

MK3 Menu V1.5.8 Have fun!!

MK3 Menu v1.5.8
eqy5Fk3.png
f9613ca3-ec2c-45bf-986e-882ed943c7e5

Re: MK3 Menu v1.5.8 [PS3/Script]

Do you not even test before releasing an update? The menu won't open because you either haven't included all the necessary texture files, or you forgot to remove the old ones from your check. How embarrassing.

All you did was use decompiled leaked sources and worked with people who copy and paste and steal codes. You did not make anything in the script and same goes for your modloader. I use this script just to freeze myself because all the bugs in the menu. Just all copy and pasted options all in one that why it has so many issues. Nothing new I see in it besides the textures that you found on the internet. You been exposed multiple times by many people calling you out. I open the script more than 4 seconds because I freeze right when I even open main menu. Your pretty well known for being a skid and using leaked sources so I wouldn't doubt that your leech friends helped you with this garbage.

More shameful is the envy you have! It's funny how you try to destroy Modding, together as two gays ...

How, I think you did and because your friends with one of the most hated people in the ps3 modding community and nobody respects you in anyway. Your saying "Two Gays" uhhh kinda weird and only thing you had to point out lol, skids....

Do you not even test before releasing an update? The menu won't open because you either haven't included all the necessary texture files, or you forgot to remove the old ones from your check. How embarrassing.

Nope he copy and pastes for the day using leaked sources then does not bother testing it because he thanks it will work because he stole it :pepehappy:

Nope he copy and pastes for the day using leaked sources then does not bother testing it because he thanks it will work because he stole it :pepehappy:

Leave it alone and stop harassing on the thread. If he isnt ratting people or doing something stupid to harm users, then let it go. 9999% of GTA mods and shit are leached from various mod devs anyways so. Let it go.