• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat MONSTER HUNTER RISE PS5 US (CUSA34118) EU (CUSA34119)

Nice save but I think there is a lil bug with it every time you use the layered armour it crashes the game for me..

Has not crashed for me yet, but going to check on this as well.

UPDATE: Yeah it crashes, so this is purposely for PS5 autopop guys, and trophies do not really pop up on the PS4 version. However thanks regardless. I hope someone can make a complete 100% save with all completed as well would be great. :)

Last edited:
Hey, is it possible to re-resign with my region ' CUSA34121' please if possible I will use your platinum shop after MHR.:peperun:

please my save not EU or US my save this CUSA40262 i want platinum save for this save

this can only be done with a jailbreak so I will have to ask my friend XThesolutionNot, if he has availability he will do it, send your save

Last edited by a moderator:
ai guerreiro voce é brabo de mais continue a nos ajudar sempre que possivel ok ai rapaziada vamos reconhecer o trabalho de todos que se esforçam pra facilitar nossa vida nos jogos, isso leva tempo e dedicação nao é so clicar no obrigado agradeça decentemente isso ajuda a pessoa a continuar a fazer bons trabalhos vou citar alguns nomes mais serve pra todos ... salamanca307,Wosley,Vince,ViCiOuS... esses caras são muito dedicados a nos ajudar logico que tem muitos outros mais só pra vcs darem uma moral pra eles ok. ate mesmo um café uma cerveja... isso é somente a minha opnião... abraço a todos

hey warrior you're too angry keep helping us whenever possible ok hey guys let's recognize the work of everyone who strives to make our life easier in games, it takes time and dedication don't just click on thank you thank you decently it helps the person to continue doing good work I'll mention a few names but it's good for everyone ... salamanca307, Wosley, Vince, ViCiOuS ... these guys are very dedicated to helping us, of course there are many others just for you to give them a moral ok . even a coffee a beer... that's just my opinion... hugs to all

ai guerreiro voce é brabo de mais continue a nos ajudar sempre que possivel ok ai rapaziada vamos reconhecer o trabalho de todos que se esforçam pra facilitar nossa vida nos jogos, isso leva tempo e dedicação nao é so clicar no obrigado agradeça decentemente isso ajuda a pessoa a continuar a fazer bons trabalhos vou citar alguns nomes mais serve pra todos ... salamanca307,Wosley,Vince,ViCiOuS... esses caras são muito dedicados a nos ajudar logico que tem muitos outros mais só pra vcs darem uma moral pra eles ok. ate mesmo um café uma cerveja... isso é somente a minha opnião... abraço a todos

hey warrior you're too angry keep helping us whenever possible ok hey guys let's recognize the work of everyone who strives to make our life easier in games, it takes time and dedication don't just click on thank you thank you decently it helps the person to continue doing good work I'll mention a few names but it's good for everyone ... salamanca307, Wosley, Vince, ViCiOuS ... these guys are very dedicated to helping us, of course there are many others just for you to give them a moral ok . even a coffee a beer... that's just my opinion... hugs to all

thanks man for the recognition

Hi just a heads up, if people are trying this to make the trophies look legitimately, the save pops the sun break dlc 1 and a single trophy on dlc 2, I was missing 1 trophy before the platinum on ps5 and did not buy the sunbreak expansion and the trophies popped for sunbreak 😬😅.

Hi just a heads up, if people are trying this to make the trophies look legitimately, the save pops the sun break dlc 1 and a single trophy on dlc 2, I was missing 1 trophy before the platinum on ps5 and did not buy the sunbreak expansion and the trophies popped for sunbreak 😬😅.

nice find, will try to use the save again for the dlc at least some trophies will pop haha.

EDIT: 14 trophies only pop in the dlc with the save, hopefully someone with all completed post their save. :)

Last edited:
rt4rjBK.jpg

Instruction for instaplatinum on PS5:

Create a character from scratch in slot 1, advance until you gain control of the character, skip the tutorial, save your game and return to the main menu.

Create a new character in slot 2 and repeat the same procedure as before.

Now you will send the platinum save from the pen drive to the PS4, replace the file and proceed, do not open the game on the PS4, but on the PS5 and accept the download of the save found on the PS4, this will give you the platinum.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

-= Hidden Content =-
-= Hidden Content =-

-= Hidden Content =-​

try make a dlc save bro :)