• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Moonscars - Harder trophies saves [CUSA35013]

Malka

Familiar Face
January 30, 2021
Hello there.

This is not a save set, I was not planning on doing one, but since I needed some trophies I missed I was able to get them with this saves, so I'm posting to help people get some trophies that may have missed too.
With this saves it's in the final of the game with much enemies killed, but you can get the trophies listed, you just need to follow guides to help you with the final steps.

[hide]CUSA35013 (Aid from Yourself, Not The Same, No Place To Hide, Joys of Motherhood)[/hide]

It's saved right above where the Hag is to get the Joys of the Motherhood trophy, but first need to talk to the gargoyles down below, make the childborn clay and give her the eyes and the child for the trophy.
Reload the save and talk to the gargoyles again twice to get the item for Not The Same.
Aid from Yourself just go where the Red Sister is and you find the doppleganger right before.
No Place to Hide just go where Karina is and talk to her to start it, follow a guide, it's pretty easy.

[hide]CUSA35013 (Cleft Moon, The Cruel Queen, Farewell Friend, Finale, Child's Gifts)[/hide]

The save is on the Red Sister entrance, just go straight and kill her for Cleft Moon.
After you kill her go where the Queen is at the apex and talk to her to get The Cruel Queen.
Go back to Mould Workshop and go where the final boss is, talk to Ion for Farewell, friend.
For Child's Gifts just farm the final earrings, it's in the final step (the 44 earrings, sorry for not saving next to the final ones).
Kill the final boss for Finale.

Managed to get 2 more trophies that was missing for me with the help of the save file uploaded by [𒆜🅄🄽🄲🄷🄰🅁🅃🄴🄳🄳🄺𒆜] in Moonscars - Modded Starter Save [CUSA35013]
Both are right where the trophy triggers.

[hide]CUSA35013 (Inevitable Cruelty)[/hide]
Just go to the portal and go back and kill the doppelganger.

[hide]CUSA35013 (Feed the Cat)[/hide]
Just talk to the cat to earn the trophy.
This save can be used to get Cleft Moon as well, easier kill. And go to the other spots to farm other trophies since the map is almost fully opened. I was just farming the cat trophy.

Hope this helps. 😀

Last edited:
Just a quick update on this post for the child play trophy there are 3 missing earings showing on the map. All three are in the top left of the Apex. Also is you want god mode on all saves, go on advance mode and change
the settings

"CollectiblesFoundCountMaxHP": 8,
"CollectiblesFoundCountDamage": 4,

to be

"CollectiblesFoundCountMaxHP": 100005,
"CollectiblesFoundCountDamage": 100002,

If you want to spare yourself the grind for the earrings(Child's play) you can search for "2161a84e-e55e-498e-b814-ffd56e8020c4" and set 15 to 44 in the value tag. So:
"2161a84e-e55e-498e-b814-ffd56e8020c4": 15, -> "2161a84e-e55e-498e-b814-ffd56e8020c4": 44,
I used the second save set for this.

Reactions: Malka