• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker 2.47 Unlock All & DLC (Infinite Ultimate, Jutsu & Ninja Tool)

WarningMalware

Youtube : WarningMalware
VIP
October 18, 2020
Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker 2.47 Unlock All & DLC (Infinite Ultimate, Jutsu & Ninja Tool)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Français - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Salut à tous cela fait un moment que je n'ai rien partager ici, alors je me suis dis pourquoi pas sortir cette save au public. Je tiens à préciser que c'est la save de l'ancienne mise a jour donc il se peut qu'il y est des bugs de récompense de DLC suite à la nouvelle mise a jour. Si vous partager la save merci de me laisser un crédit s'ils vous plaît. Prenez soins de vous & amusez vous bien.
Liens : (EU Version) : [hide]https://mega.nz/file/Rq4xHaTD#_yyotwLrDpoqRiYlTwX6074hDybMYRkxSlAhmOCXcVk[/hide]
Liens : (US Version) : [hide]https://mega.nz/file/1n4URISC#m3BXdi7DwYxRHO5jXjYhZ6x2w4B1yvrY8Te3DkaN_iI[/hide]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - English - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've shared anything here, so I thought why not release this save to the public. I would like to point out that this is the save of the old update so there may be DLC reward bugs following the new update. If you share the save please leave me a credit. Take care of yourself & have fun.
Link : (EU Version) : [hide]https://mega.nz/file/Rq4xHaTD#_yyotwLrDpoqRiYlTwX6074hDybMYRkxSlAhmOCXcVk[/hide]
Link : (US Version) : [hide]https://mega.nz/file/1n4URISC#m3BXdi7DwYxRHO5jXjYhZ6x2w4B1yvrY8Te3DkaN_iI[/hide]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Responsability - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This save, was created with the aim of providing players with customization and modification features to enhance their gaming experience in "Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker". It is important to note that we do not have any ownership rights to the game "Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker" itself or its content.

All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to "Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker Developpers" belong exclusively to their respective owners, including the developers and publishers of the game. "The save" is an independent creation and is not affiliated with, supported or endorsed by the rights holders of "Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker"

We encourage all users of "the modded save" to respect the terms of use and game policies of "Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker" The use of this save data for activities contrary to the rules of the game or intellectual property rights is strictly prohibited.

Please always use this save responsibly and respectful of intellectual property rights. We assume no responsibility for any abusive or inappropriate use of “The Save File.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Modded Clothes List - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[COLOR="#FF800"]MALE :[/COLOR]
● Infinite Ultimate:
Sasuke Outfit B
(Racer) : Top
Sasuke Outfit B
(Racer) : Bottom
Kawaki 's Piercing
● Infinite SubWeapon:
Sasuke Outfit Young
Vers. (Raven) : Top
Sasuke Outfit Young
Vers. (Raven) : Top
Jigen's Piercings
● Infinite Jutsu:
Sasuke Outfit (White
Seal) : Top
Konohamaru Outfit:
Bottom (Color 5)
Delta's Earrings

FEMALE :
● Infinite Jutsu:
Sasuke Outfit (White
Seal): Top
Konohamaru Outfit:
Bottom (Color 5)
Delta's Earrings
● Infinite Ultimate:
Ino Outfit: Top
(Color 2)
Ino Outfit 2: Bottom
(Color 2)
Kawaki's Piercing
● Infinite SubWeapon:
Ino Outfit 2: Top
(Color 4)
Ino Outfit 2: Bottom
(Color 4)
Jigen's Piercings
● Infinite Jutsu:
Temari Outfit: Top
(Color 3)
Temari Outfit:
Bottom (Color 3)
Delta's Earrings
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Video Save Showcase - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Infinite Ultimate, Ninja Tool & Jutsu + Early Access Unlock All [READ DESCRIPTION] - YouTube

Last edited:
Re: Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker 2.47 Unlock All & DLC (Infinite Ultimate, Jutsu & Ninja To

I downloaded ur old save and it was awesome what does this save have like in modded save way? Like modded slots all weapons etc? Thanks