EU Need for Speed Heat Save Set [CUSA15090]

can't use the collectible save, I've resigned all the saves and everything except collectibles save works. Am I doing something wrong? I've noticed that te collectibles save is a profile save...don't know if is that the problem.
 
Hey guys,

I gonna share another saveset from my personal archive with you, since this entry is missing on playersquared. It's a combined folder of a saveset and a collectible save.

I haven't tested it yet but it should work pretty fine.

As always, finish the game first on your own, knock out the easy stuff and use the content for a legit cleanup in the end. Regarding to the info file it seems you need to do "Cashing In" and "Most Wanted" on your own but it's not that hard.


Use this video for cashing in, it's a super easy method:
NFS: Heat FASTEST WAY TO LEVEL-UP EASY! (2 Millions REP / Hour) - YouTube




Download:
Need for Speed Heat [EU]


Please don't forget to leave a like for future content =)[/HIDETHANKS]
thanks for this