• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Nioh 2: Advanced Custom Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nioh 2 Advanced Custom Builds

guess i'm out of opinion for nioh 2 since i have your save data nioh 1 and it is amazing and beautiful and stuck with my currently nioh 2 lol but thank you.

I've been working on a highly OP character (immortal and hit killing every non boss enemy, almost god mod) since last year, one that won't get anyone banned, but will take some time 'cause I'm also working on other saves from other games. I'll update this thread when it gets done.

I've been working on a highly OP character (immortal and hit killing every non boss enemy, almost god mod) since last year, one that won't get anyone banned, but will take some time 'cause I'm also working on other saves from other games. I'll update this thread when it gets done.

i understand, i will wait for you with all of my patience and i don't want you take too rush and take your time as much as you can, you are always amazing no matter what. you have my respect for you.

i understand, i will wait for you with all of my patience and i don't want you take too rush and take your time as much as you can, you are always amazing no matter what. you have my respect for you.

appreciate the kind words :pepehappy:
if you're still stuck even with the infinite elixir code etc I can PM you an "early access" to my save. although it's not finished yet, the character is immortal and hit killing with a specific technique of a specific weapon.
problem is: the story is completed so you may pop a few trophies out of order (not sure about that, I never tested replaying missions on a platinum save). You'll also need the 3 DLCs (and probably the Ornate Gold Armor and the Sohaya Deserter Garb - again, I'm not sure since I still haven't tested it).

appreciate the kind words :pepehappy:
if you're still stuck even with the infinite elixir code etc I can PM you an "early access" to my save. although it's not finished yet, the character is immortal and hit killing with a specific technique of a specific weapon.
problem is: the story is completed so you may pop a few trophies out of order (not sure about that, I never tested replaying missions on a platinum save). You'll also need the 3 DLCs (and probably the Ornate Gold Armor and the Sohaya Deserter Garb - again, I'm not sure since I still haven't tested it).

i have all dlc and i completely all story as well but i have been issues for way of nioh to get ninja hyusba (i forget spell) ninja gaiden and i wanna play coop with my friend and right now i'm stuggle with viper without destroy statue but unfortunate it didn't pop so far no matter how many i had repeat it, that why nioh 1 i use your without cheat, it help lots for me and my friend coop but i still died from way of the nioh in nioh 1 lol

i have all dlc and i completely all story as well but i have been issues for way of nioh to get ninja hyusba (i forget spell) ninja gaiden and i wanna play coop with my friend and right now i'm stuggle with viper without destroy statue but unfortunate it didn't pop so far no matter how many i had repeat it, that why nioh 1 i use your without cheat, it help lots for me and my friend coop but i still died from way of the nioh in nioh 1 lol

differently from nioh 1, you don't need to farm the hayabusa set in nioh 2, you can swap it for any random item or equipment you don't want anymore.
as for the viper sanctum I had never heard about this trophy glitching before, but in that case:
1. make sure you got the final blow on the boss. 2. make sure you're playing solo on dots. 3. if nothing works, you'll have to start a clean save.

differently from nioh 1, you don't need to farm the hayabusa set in nioh 2, you can swap it for any random item or equipment you don't want anymore.
as for the viper sanctum I had never heard about this trophy glitching before, but in that case:
1. make sure you got the final blow on the boss. 2. make sure you're playing solo on dots. 3. if nothing works, you'll have to start a clean save.

that what it scared me after all i have been create over 20 characters in nioh 2 lol i love created character to do play as much as i am but again you are right i will keep in mind from your advice and yeah i had issues with that viper for years after release, i had given up for that. so yeah.

If you guys want here is the spreadsheet with the info that the user posted. This spreadsheet belongs to the person who actually ID'd everything and made the codes initially. SW - Nioh 2 : Item list - Google Sheets

lol I removed this link when the quickcodes became to be paid, wasn't sure if I could keep sharing it here
thanks for your hard work. it's really appreciated :)

Reactions: pedraourbano

uE7Frs1l.png

»» | NIOH 2 ADVANCED CUSTOM BUILDS | ««

Thread is a work in progress.
I'll be adding more codes in due time.

☞︎ Nioh 2 immortal/god mode save already available! PM me to have access.

General Codes (items must be in inventory, not in storage)
Infinite Elixir (item will be set to 1):
-= Hidden Content =-

x65365 Underworld Lapis Lazulli (you must have at least 1 in inventory):
-= Hidden Content =-

Infinite Red Spider Lilly (recharges anima bar — item will be set to 1):
-= Hidden Content =-

Infinite Sacred Arrow (item will be set to 1):
-= Hidden Content =-

Infinite Hand Cannon Ammunition (item will be set to 1):
-= Hidden Content =-

Infinite Rifle Ammunition (item will be set to 1):
-= Hidden Content =-

Infinite Hundred Night Incense (recharges scroll use — item will be set to 1):
-= Hidden Content =-

Max Divine Rice [true] (item will be set to 9999):
-= Hidden Content =-

Max all items in inventory (items will be set to 9999):
-= Hidden Content =-

Every item on max level and max tier level (must be in inventory, not in storage):
-= Hidden Content =-

Max all equipment special effects stats (must be in inventory, not in storage):
-= Hidden Content =-

Max proficiency for all weapons (must be in inventory, not in storage):
-= Hidden Content =-
Custom Codes (equipments/weapons can not be refashioned before applying the codes)
Supreme DPS Gyosha
AhFXCsul.jpg

Code:
-= Hidden Content =-

Immortality Scampuss Hat
OFBlqw7l.jpg

-= Hidden Content =-

Holy Agyo Nioh Mask
8XAROYrl.jpg

-= Hidden Content =-

Ultimate Ungyo Nioh Mask
PeItE0Xl.jpg