• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU nobody saves the world EU CUSA27070 by SALAMANCA307

XGanondorfX

Familiar Face
December 19, 2020
2x1_NSwitchDS_NobodySavesTheWorld.jpg

Found a Starter save with everything 99999 at the start, tested and works.
nobody saves the world EU by SALAMANCA307

Video link SALAMANCA307: NOBODY SAVES THE WORLD PS4 MODDED STARTER GAME - YouTube

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Fairy Conservationist:
-You can see the final Fairy at the map.

What does "#@$%&!" mean?:
-last Dolphin is in the Left map of the last nest, after you find the Dolphin just finish the quest.

Behold my true form, and despair!:
-Unlock Dragon Form by going to the last Nest with Egg on the upper right map

Grand Maester:
-Finish the last quests in the New League of Wizards.

Grandmaster Knight:
-There is only one more quest left to get this trophy

Not sure what else you will unlock
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Fraudster: Just finish the last quest in Thieves guild.

Can also get ''Corporate Espionage'' trophy, just complete the quest
Complete the Legendary Dungeon: Secret Corporation.
Fortress in the Sky and Super Wiz:
-Continue wit the story to get ''Fortress in the Sky'' trophy and also getting S on 'Nobody' character.
-and for the ''Super Wiz'' kill with tthe dragon few more baddies to unlock the S form.

Personal Growth
-also keep going on for the final boss to get ''Personal Growth'' trophy
Defeat the Calamity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A world so nice I saved it twice: Defeat the Calamity in NG+
-Your at the boss with his final health, go inside kick his ass and get your Platinum :P

easy way to finish every level, just keep using 'Dodge' to get past by baddies.

Last edited:
I can confirm that with save 1 you can get the Super Wiz trophy
Reach max Rank on all Forms takes about 45 minutes to do

thank you all I'm missing is the NG+ trophy

Thanks bro, i'm finally back home, gonna do NG+ this night but sadly will take some time because in NG+ have to farm the Stars over again to reach the final boss...

Last edited: