• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Oninaki saves [CUSA15266, CUSA15230]

busterdawg

Fanatic
VIP
October 28, 2020
This is a repost from NGU. All credit to the original poster, Zaraki#5826 and Danawhite. I have not used or tested these saves.

The original links were dead but I found them reposted on thetechgame.com

EU [CUSA15266] save originally posted by Zaraki#5826:

hi
been busy people and i didn't upload anything from 3 months or so,
so this is my new platinum save and its EU

you are already in the 100 floor, kill the boss and kill the final boss,

then you need to 1 thing from all the trophies required

Oninaki EU Platinum

US [CUSA15230] save originally posted by Danawhite:

Load up the save and beat Oni and then you will face Tsukumo after him. both shouldn't take more than 2 minutes as my character is maxed out. also you can get 10 fallen shadows with this save. i think i have couple left. only these 2 then platinum.

WARNING: make sure not to get this before the awaken trophies or final boss. you need at least 3-4 days time gap between this and final boss trophy to make it look legit. the post game dungeon is actually longer than the game itself. crazy, but it is. awaken trophies MUST be unlocked before it considering how long sanctum of rebirth is.

avatar of destruction & master of the beyond

Onsite link (in case you can't register on TTG) Download

Last edited by a staff member: