• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Persona 3 reload [CUSA37522]

Void

February 6, 2021
Ireland
With this save you can get the hardest trophies in the game max social links and the last two story missions, its on floor 230 get to 252 and the trophy will pop, then continue with the story and get the last two trophies. also you can one shot the reaper with this save. There is probably more you can get but idk, hope it helps some of you boys out.

CUSA37522

Last edited by a staff member:
How do you get Distinguished visitor? Your save is on Jan 23rd and the final day is the 31st(you also don't have 82 requests completed to have Elizabeth request to see your room in the first place).

I'm currently working on getting the requests done to see if this will work via your save(as on my personal save I missed this because I didn't do the 5 dates with Elizabeth and mine was similar to yours being in Jan - hence my question).

Should know in an hour or two if it works(as I need to complete fusion requests to get the ball rolling with her for the easiest way to get this done given what requests are left to complete).

Its tough spent like two hours on that last night, so keep doing requests as many as possible in one day, only move day when cannot possible do the quest without passing time like shrine or freezing the takayakie, keep going till you only have bring her the helm, you cannot get that one, but all the rest is doable, and on the 31st you can show her the room so trust me its possible my friend :) if u need anything else let me know ?

I was in the process of doing that since my message and you are correct, my apologies but it really was right down to the wire lol, but it's done thankfully!

I re-regioned the save for Elizabeth specifically to US as that's my version.

It's available here for anyone else or if anyone else wants to re-region it back to EU, feel free - CUSA37521.

Save slot is 12 btw for US, but you can use whatever slot you want when you re-region it :)

Again, huge thank you!

Yeah see this site needs to stop people who have all the DLC to stop uploading platinum saves.

You really expect us to go drop 50 extra bucks just to use a plat save?

I literally just need 1 trophy due to powerpyx screwing up their plat guide during editing but I'm not about to drop 50-70 extra AUD to do so.. Seriously, come here to get help when crap like this happens only to see people uploading restricted saves.