• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 small save set

Re: Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 platinum save

Nice work man. I managed to get the 250 voice line trophy after 10 hours of pure torture in the end lol. At least others can benefit from this :)
I'm working on P3 right now. I tried your P3 save as want to use them after i completed the story related trophies. I can't get the saves to load as they aren't in the right file format for save wizard to read them. I just thought i'd let you know.

Re: Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 platinum save

Nice work man. I managed to get the 250 voice line trophy after 10 hours of pure torture in the end lol. At least others can benefit from this :)
I'm working on P3 right now. I tried your P3 save as want to use them after i completed the story related trophies. I can't get the saves to load as they aren't in the right file format for save wizard to read them. I just thought i'd let you know.

It is the re-region file I export from advance mode. It works fines for me on using it to re-region save.
Guide on how to use the file on P3P:
use a random save, right click on SW→ advance mode → click import file→ choose the file I upload →press yes wait till it finish done

Thanks for the saves!

Any chance if the P3P saves can unlock the compendium and the social butterfly trophies?

I think you could get those trophies easily just using save wizard's code.

Just a moment...but here are the link.Some saves you could use,all of them require re-region tho.
save 12 should be 50% of the Compendium,save 13 Special Fusion Expert and Bond Maniac(talk to the old couples),save 14 should be Social Butterfly,I remember is at the 252 Floor, you have to climb to 254 floor to get the trophy and save 15 should be the last boss trophy.

Last edited:
I think you could get those trophies easily just using save wizard's code.

Just a moment...but here are the link.Some saves you could use,all of them require re-region tho.
save 12 should be 50% of the Compendium,save 13 Special Fusion Expert and Bond Maniac(talk to the old couples),save 14 should be Social Butterfly,I remember is at the 252 Floor, you have to climb to 254 floor to get the trophy and save 15 should be the last boss trophy.

Thank you for this! I just finished my second playthrough following an S Link guide that ended up getting updated 3/4 into my playthrough and everything in the guide had changed. So I appreciate it!

Notice:All saves require u to use re-region. Thanks for jay1 and Hassoutobi's test,both saves works fine after re-region to EU ver.
There are couple saves on the file. The file that have name on the title, u can just load it and finish the boss. And every count trophy could pop as well

P4G

Save 1: Legend of Inaba,interact with Junes's elevator
save 5: One Who Has Proven Their Power, just beat Margaret and will pop.

250 voice line save:250

For P3P:
Persona3
these are the file I export from advanced mode. So what u need to do it is just open advanced mode on ur save and import this file.

File P3P1: One Who Has Proven Their Power(Pls check the equipment first, this boss fight is not allowed to use Omnipotent Orb
and the recommend teammates are junpei,Akihiko and Aegis.)

File P3P2: A Cut Above and A Pair of Wild Cards (You have to accept the No.55 quest first)

Pls look for a boss fight guide before the battle, it should be ez if you know about their move. They have to be defeat in a certain way. All item, equipment and persona are ready. And choose Bad Ending on 12\31 the A Pair of Wild Cards trophy should pop

Here is a save set you could use download link:Just a moment... Pls use cheat(max all item) first on the save(the 9999 damage item) to make the boss fight easier.
save 1 Monorail Inspection Complete
save 2 go find Chihiro Fushimi (2F hallway)That Special Someone and A New Persona-User
save 5 Hotel Investigation Squad
save 6 talk to Yuko Nishiwaki(2F hallway) True Supporter
save 7 Head of the Class it should be pop at the second day.
save 8 Bunker Debunked
save 9 Paulownia Mall Power Control
save 11 No More Bets
save 12 Moderate Bookkeeper
save 13 Special Fusion Expert and Bond Maniac Went to old book store to max out the old couples' bond
save 14 Social Butterfly get to Floor 254
save 15 To Live is to Oppose Death and The Great Seal
sorry I mess up Settled the Score 's save but you should be able to get it using one of the save.
thanks for the work, rise fan trophy works perfectly, I only had to change the cusa of my version, I am very grateful, good work ^^