• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Prey [CUSA04493] - Platinum Save Set

Re: Prey [CUSA04493] - Platinum Save Set (almost)

Thank you so much
I know it is hard to make a save set for this game but I like to add the following for improving such great work.
1. can you put more explanation about the black market trophy?
2.A Different Side of Yu can not be achieved because you already scan yourself. there is a high chance that you can get this trophy in other save set though i will let you know if I manage to grab it.
3. more description for the Ball Lightning trophy would be great I can not find any more drones.

Thank you so much
I know it is hard to make a save set for this game but I like to add the following for improving such great work.
2.A Different Side of Yu can not be achieved because you already scan yourself. there is a high chance that you can get this trophy in other save set though i will let you know if I manage to grab it.
3. more description for the Ball Lightning trophy would be great I can not find any more drones.

1. Pls look up a guide online, there are only 6 drop spots, but I don't remember which ones may be opened
2. Try using the You Rang? save file
3. The save is the last chance you have to free roam before the ending, so Dahl's evil operators are basically everywhere iirc

Thank you so much

You can get "A Different Side of Yu" and "Ball Lightning" from the OP'S updated "You Rang?" save.

I'm also looking for "Open Says She" and "The Gates of Hell". If anyone has saves relating to those it'd be awesome. Open Says She is glitched for me on my game.

I've had a save for Gates of Hell - added it. Open She Says is automatic story trophy so no save from me. I doubt that any save in my set is this early, but try the saves for Prism Master or Coffee Break. Anyway, getting to Crew Quarters is like 40 minutes from a new game, so not that bad.

I've had a save for Gates of Hell - added it. Open She Says is automatic story trophy so no save from me. I doubt that any save in my set is this early, but try the saves for Prism Master or Coffee Break. Anyway, getting to Crew Quarters is like 40 minutes from a new game, so not that bad.

Thank you so much! Something is better than nothing. :catjam:

The Gates of Hell -= Hidden Content =- - Saved right before the fight, just interact with the door.

You Rang? -= Hidden Content =- - Interact with the satellite, then go back to Talos and use the "Attract Nightmare" audiolog.

Im a bit confused with these 2 saves.

Gates of hell - you load in front of a woman needing medicine
You rang ? - you load with a thermos ( im guessing for the Coffee break trophy )

BT

Fixed You Rang, but it turned out I had the wrong save for Gates of Hell so the only solution I see here is to use "Adrift" save file.

You rang worked perfectly .

I used your Adrift save to get you closer to "Gates of Hell " trophy & A Different Side of Yu trophy. added to my PREY folder in pervious comment - NEEDS TESTING! Im unable to test this due to SW crashing every time I try to resign it to a dummy account.

If someone uses it , please comment here if you're successful. If not, ill remove the save

BT