• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • Only one shop for each type of service is permitted. E.g. an all in one shop for game boosting (trophys/achievements) etc.

Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

PS4 Legit Trophy Shop

jayps420388

Familiar Face
June 4, 2021
Hi everyone and thanks for checking out my shop. After gaming for 25+ years and helping 30+ people via PSNPROFILES with Titanfalls 2 "BECOME THE MASTER" and close friends with their games I have decided to branch out and offer my services to the people on the site.

I have listed a small starter section of games to build up a customer base and allow people to experience the service. Please feel free to message though regarding a game and if I have it or have access to it then we can work out a reasonable price.

If you only require certain trophies then let me know and i will alter the price for you.

All games listed below are not fixed price, find the same game cheaper anywhere else and ill beat it **Proof of price required**

All games will be done legit, NO save wizard and NO mods

Please inform me of which region you would like me to complete and also DLC is covered in cost too

Adams Venture Origins £10
Alien isolation £25
Batman Arkham Asylum £15
Batman Arkham City £30
Batman Arkham Knight £70
Call Of Chluthu £15
Control £20
Deadlight Directors Cut £10
Fallout 76 £70
Fallout 4 £50
Final Fantasy 7 £20
Final Fantasy 8 £20
Final Fantasy 9 £35
Ghostbusters EU/AS £15
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice NA/EU £10
Layers Of Fear £10
Layers Of Fear 2 £10
Left Alive £30
Lords Of The Fallen £15
Mafia: Definitive Edition £40
Mafia 2: Definitive Edition £50
Mafia 3 £60
Metro 2033 £15
Metro Last Light £15
Metro Exodus £20
Modern Warfare Remastered £15
Modern Warfare 2 Remastered £20
Lords Of The Fallen £15
Resident Evil 0 £20
Resident Evil £20
Resident Evil 2 £15
Resident Evil 3 £15
Resident Evil 4 £20
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order EU/NA £30
Tannenberg NA/EU £10
Terminator Resistance £15
The Order £10
The Sinking City £20
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt £80
Titanfall 2 £10
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon WIldlands £50
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Breakpoint £50
Verdun £90

Payment via EU PSN Vouchers/ Amazon gift cards please

During the service I will update with progress and once a game has been completed i will video call via discord/ whatsapp to show the removal of the profile. All games will be completed as fast as possible but i will always arrange convenient days/times to access your profile to continue the game. Please also note i am based in the UK so timezones may be different. Thank You

Last edited:
**SHOP OPEN** Prices adjusted

More games to be added this week. 1st customer will receive a 10% discount, 2nd customer 5% and 3rd 5%

Comment below to get your spot, please post the game and region and i will DM you with details to organise days around your situation