I have updated the links just nowBRO, when will you release an updated version of Battle Mode?![]()
I have updated the links just nowBRO, when will you release an updated version of Battle Mode?![]()
I’m really sorry, man. I tried making a save for A is for Alternate so many times, but it just doesn’t seem to work properly.These were great saves, thanks very much! Let me know if you get anywhere on a save for A is for Alternate![]()
extracting the save then putting it again on a .zip fixed it for meGetting "No valid saves found for import" when attempting Re-Sign
if you do all A ranks from the saves and then do Alt Claire, pops the Master Trophy along with Alt A Rank i can confirmFantastic that there's finally saves for this game that work for me, thanks so much for these! I can probably manage Alt Claire on my own but my only issue now is, How will we get the Battle Master Trophy for getting all A ranks? Maybe need a save with A rank done for all but Alt Claire, thus popping both with the one run?
I just loaded the game, and both trophies popped. Thank you so much!Hi Hxmokaa and everyone,
Thanks for the "Battle Mode 9 Trophies" set. I found a way to get the two trophies it could not
cover: "A is for Alternate" (Slot 2) and the gold "Battle Master".
I don't know if anyone needs this, but why not?
What's in the download:
- Ready saves for EU (CUSA07343) and US (CUSA07104): your original containers with the fix
inside. Resign them to your account the same way as your set. Your Battle Game slots are
unchanged, so they still work for the other 9 trophies.
Tested on real consoles: US on PS4 (both popped), EU on PS5 (Battle Master popped).
Back up your current save first - this replaces it.
All credit for the base save set goes to Hxmokaa.
![]()
A is for Alternate+Battle Master EU+US
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com