Mister Gnojnik
N00b
Hello there!
About me
I have many years of experience with single-player games, especially action games, RPGs and Soulslikes.
I have completed games such as Elden Ring, Sekiro and Dark Souls and I am comfortable with difficult bosses, higher difficulty modes, collectibles and multiple playthroughs.
Before accepting an order, I always check the trophy requirements and estimated completion time.
GAMES / GENRES I ACCEPT
Examples:
• Ghost of Tsushima
• Ghost of Yōtei
• Marvel's Spider-Man
• Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
• Marvel's Spider-Man 2
• Marvel's Wolverine / new releases
• God of War
• God of War Ragnarök
• Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
• Lies of P
• Black Myth: Wukong
• Lords of the Fallen
• Resident Evil 2
• Resident Evil 3
• Resident Evil 4
• Resident Evil 7
• Resident Evil Village
• Silent Hill 2
• Cyberpunk 2077
• Hogwarts Legacy
• Stellar Blade
• Rise of the Ronin
• The Last of Us Part I
• The Last of Us Part II
• Horizon Zero Dawn
• Horizon Forbidden West
• Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
And many other single-player games.
If the game you want is not listed, just send me a message.
I am also interested in taking orders for NEW PS5 releases.
WHAT I CAN DO
• Full Platinum Trophy
• Story completion
• Multiple playthroughs / endings
• Hard difficulty trophies
• Boss-related trophies
• Collectibles
• Missable trophies
• Cleanup of remaining trophies
• NG+ trophies
• DLC trophies if they are single-player
• Individual difficult trophies
Everything is completed manually.
No cheats.
No trophy hacks.
No instant-pop / modded trophies.
PRICE
Full Platinum prices usually start from €30.
Most standard single-player games: €40–80
Long or difficult games: €80+
Individual trophies: from €5
Small orders: payment upfront.
Larger platinum orders: 50% before starting and 50% after completion.
Final price depends on the game and current progress.
Send me:
1. Game name
2. Your current trophy progress
3. What you want completed
and I will give you a price.
Since I am new to selling trophy services here, I can offer good prices for my first customers.
Payment
PayPal / Revolut / BLIK / bank transfer
Payment terms are agreed before the order.
For larger orders, split payment is possible.
I DON'T CURRENTLY ACCEPT
• Multiplayer-focused games
• Long online trophy grinds
• Competitive ranked trophies
Single-player trophies with a small optional online component can be discussed.
Contact
• Discord: mmiwgun
• PlayerSquared PM
• Telegram: @SpiderOnHead
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feel free to send me a PM if you have a game in mind.
Even if it's not on the list, ask me and I'll check it.
I'm offering a manual Platinum / Trophy service for PS5.
I enjoy completing story-driven games, Action RPGs, Soulslikes, action-adventure games and survival horror.
I enjoy completing story-driven games, Action RPGs, Soulslikes, action-adventure games and survival horror.
About me
I have many years of experience with single-player games, especially action games, RPGs and Soulslikes.
I have completed games such as Elden Ring, Sekiro and Dark Souls and I am comfortable with difficult bosses, higher difficulty modes, collectibles and multiple playthroughs.
Before accepting an order, I always check the trophy requirements and estimated completion time.
Examples:
• Ghost of Tsushima
• Ghost of Yōtei
• Marvel's Spider-Man
• Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
• Marvel's Spider-Man 2
• Marvel's Wolverine / new releases
• God of War
• God of War Ragnarök
• Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
• Lies of P
• Black Myth: Wukong
• Lords of the Fallen
• Resident Evil 2
• Resident Evil 3
• Resident Evil 4
• Resident Evil 7
• Resident Evil Village
• Silent Hill 2
• Cyberpunk 2077
• Hogwarts Legacy
• Stellar Blade
• Rise of the Ronin
• The Last of Us Part I
• The Last of Us Part II
• Horizon Zero Dawn
• Horizon Forbidden West
• Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
And many other single-player games.
If the game you want is not listed, just send me a message.
I am also interested in taking orders for NEW PS5 releases.
• Full Platinum Trophy
• Story completion
• Multiple playthroughs / endings
• Hard difficulty trophies
• Boss-related trophies
• Collectibles
• Missable trophies
• Cleanup of remaining trophies
• NG+ trophies
• DLC trophies if they are single-player
• Individual difficult trophies
Everything is completed manually.
No cheats.
No trophy hacks.
No instant-pop / modded trophies.
Full Platinum prices usually start from €30.
Most standard single-player games: €40–80
Long or difficult games: €80+
Individual trophies: from €5
Small orders: payment upfront.
Larger platinum orders: 50% before starting and 50% after completion.
Final price depends on the game and current progress.
Send me:
1. Game name
2. Your current trophy progress
3. What you want completed
and I will give you a price.
Since I am new to selling trophy services here, I can offer good prices for my first customers.
Payment
PayPal / Revolut / BLIK / bank transfer
Payment terms are agreed before the order.
For larger orders, split payment is possible.
• Multiplayer-focused games
• Long online trophy grinds
• Competitive ranked trophies
Single-player trophies with a small optional online component can be discussed.
Contact
• Discord: mmiwgun
• PlayerSquared PM
• Telegram: @SpiderOnHead
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feel free to send me a PM if you have a game in mind.
Even if it's not on the list, ask me and I'll check it.