• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Remnant From the Ashes ENDGAME save (traits) [Multi-Region CUSA10507]

Re: Remnant From the Ashes modded ENDGAME save (traits) [Multi-Region CUSA10507]

Thanks for share! one of dlc is only for " waves " 3 rounds of enemies and boss , you dont have any equip or stats, you need to buy, its posible mod this mode??

sorry for my ing, im not native :p

Re: Remnant From the Ashes modded ENDGAME save (traits) [Multi-Region CUSA10507]

this will never be possible since you always have to start from scratch in survival mode there is no save at all so modding anything won't work due to the nature of the game mechanic. The only trophy you can get with a modded save from the swamp of corsus dlc is to kill the Iskal Queen. For this reroll the Adventure Mode over and over again in Corsus until you get the right map and try to find a dungeon with two blue banners on both sides. Dungeon is called Iskal Temple there you can find the Iskal Queen. It's a gold trophy. You can use this modded save to make it easy.

I haven't found the dungeon yet but once I find it I will upload my save here for others.

I've killed the queen yesterday, was second boss.
This save could be useful for fast run DLC#2 Subject 2923

Anyone working on the trophies for the Subject 2923 DLC? Such as 'Lockdown' and 'Hard Bargain'? Would be very much appreciated!

Edit: Nevermind, I did them myself and will upload the saves soon.

Last edited:

the 'waves trophy' can be gotten if someone did the ten bosses, only thing you need to do is beat one boss as friend told me he got both after. was surprised when they pop for him didn't think it was possible

the 'waves trophy' can be gotten if someone did the ten bosses, only thing you need to do is beat one boss as friend told me he got both after. was surprised when they pop for him didn't think it was possible

Do u have savegame for that? Or i could connect to someone who did 10 bosses, do one more kill together and trophy will pop?

Maybe it's possible to edit the value for the Scrap at the beginning in survival mode from 1000 to 99999999 ? With enough cash i could just buy all the traits with the books and level it to the maximum, Dragonhearts, Mod-Damage, Potions .... Or just edit the Health from 100 to 9999999 ? It would be awesome!

I mean there must be a Quick Code for the Survival Mode. It's not Server Side, i can play it Offline too.

Last edited: