• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil 2 Complete Platinum Save Set + 100% DLC's [CUSA09171]

Thanks again for sharing these amazing saves!

Tried using "Grim Reaper" save as it is the last trophy I need. Meracle, can I use my own system data, or do I need to use yours? Also, do I need to load the save first or go straight into 4th Survivor?

Tried re-regioning save and didn't work, but I didn't save 19-19. I'm trying that now. UPDATE: I re region the save from your save 19 to my save 19, and I get the "save not compatible" error when I try loading up the save. I went into 4th survivor and immediately got chomped by the first zombie... No dice.

Has anyone who tried a re-region got this to work?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this.

Last edited:
Thanks again for sharing these amazing saves!

Tried using "Grim Reaper" save as it is the last trophy I need. Meracle, can I use my own system data, or do I need to use yours? Also, do I need to load the save first or go straight into 4th Survivor?

Tried re-regioning save and didn't work, but I didn't save 19-19. I'm trying that now. UPDATE: I re region the save from your save 19 to my save 19, and I get the "save not compatible" error when I try loading up the save. I went into 4th survivor and immediately got chomped by the first zombie... No dice.

Has anyone who tried a re-region got this to work?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this.
Sorry, I can't help when it comes to re-regioning these saves as I only have a EU copy. Save 14 should be loadable, so that you can get the trophy.
Any System File should be fine to use. It doesn't need to me mine for Grim Reaper.

What you could do is make a similar modded save that's already in your region.
You just need to save at the Typewriter at the entrance of the police station with Leon or Claire, then create and use these Quick Codes in Savewizard. You can also use Infinite Health for added safety.

Stage Swap: 4th Survivor
80010004 84586527
2800000C 00000004

Character Swap: Hunk (I can't remember if this one was important or not)
80010004 90624067
2800000C 00000004

Infinite Health
80010004 633EECF7
2800000C 3ADE68B1
80020004 633EECF7
2800000C 3ADE68B1

This should make your save file exactly like the "Save Game 19. Grim Reaper" I made, but without having to re-region anything. I hope this helps :)
Resident Evil 2 Remake Save Set (19/19) - YouTube

Last edited:
I'm unable to find your system save data. I just want to use saves 17, 18, and 19. I've re-signed and re-regioned the files. any suggestions?

I only paired a system data file when they're required. You should be able to use your own system data for those particular save files.

But if for some reason it's not working, then try using the system Save Game 14 system data.