• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil 4 Remake NG+ [CUSA33387]

Yeah whenever I try signing the last part of the professional save now it gives me an error saying an unknown error occurred and crashes. I have the CUSA zip file on my desktop. Idk what else to do lol out of ideas

I can't get the entire save to resign on save wizard. In the CUSA folder there are 4 contents in which you resign your save and the one named "SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-7Slot" is the only one that doesn't want to resign it always give me the error saying an unknown error occurred then crashes save wizard.

I can't get the entire save to resign on save wizard. In the CUSA folder there are 4 contents in which you resign your save and the one named "SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-7Slot" is the only one that doesn't want to resign it always give me the error saying an unknown error occurred then crashes save wizard.

i had issues with that one too dnt worry about it the others 3 are the ones u need

yes please!

if you use the second save i posted and the save i'll upload in a few all you'll have to do is beat the last boss and escape if u want to keep everything that you worked towards then make a total of 10 save slots before u resign then go to the 7th save slot u should be at the merchant right before the last boss just use the rocket launcher then just spam him until ada throughs the other rocket launcher then just escape and you'll get beat the game on the professional S+ but if u just want the knife then it should be on the second link i already posted knife will be in storage for u to grab

The "SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-7Slot" gave me the same issue so i just didnt resign it and had no issues with the other files. i was able to get it to the PS5 got 2 trophies to pop and everything was there except the knife but its simple to get.

if you use the second save i posted and the save i'll upload in a few all you'll have to do is beat the last boss and escape if u want to keep everything that you worked towards then make a total of 10 save slots before u resign then go to the 7th save slot u should be at the merchant right before the last boss just use the rocket launcher then just spam him until ada throughs the other rocket launcher then just escape and you'll get beat the game on the professional S+ but if u just want the knife then it should be on the second link i already posted knife will be in storage for u to grab

That would be great. Thank you.

That would be great. Thank you.

just added the save, so if u wanna combine the second save and the one i uploaded download the second save first then make the 7-10 save slots then just resign the save i posted and use the 7th save it wont appear to be on professional until u load the save and you're in the game once done you can beat the last boss and you'll be able to save at the jet ski