• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil 4 Remake NG+ [CUSA33387]

Guys, sorry but can someone put a proper explanation of these saves ? I am confused. I see 3 saves (last one being just slot 7 for Pro mode). I had already copied the first save few days back and am working with NG+ on standard difficulty and just reached a point where I meet Ashley. Now, if I go and resign the gaming modz save will I lose all the progress so far? Does his save have handcannon/chicago and infinite rocket launcher unlocked to be used? Do I need to copy system file as well or can I just copy individual slots ? say my current save on my run is slot 5 today, if I have to update save with cat ears is there a way to just copy the specific slots or do I need system slot as well.. please if someone can guide me it would be helpful.

Guys, sorry but can someone put a proper explanation of these saves ? I am confused. I see 3 saves (last one being just slot 7 for Pro mode). I had already copied the first save few days back and am working with NG+ on standard difficulty and just reached a point where I meet Ashley. Now, if I go and resign the gaming modz save will I lose all the progress so far? Does his save have handcannon/chicago and infinite rocket launcher unlocked to be used? Do I need to copy system file as well or can I just copy individual slots ? say my current save on my run is slot 5 today, if I have to update save with cat ears is there a way to just copy the specific slots or do I need system slot as well.. please if someone can guide me it would be helpful.

if u have a sav in slot-7 you will have to do is just put a save in slot 7 and resign the professional saved slot 7 beat the last boss and escape doing so will allow the items to be acquired on ur system file since rewards are stored on ur system file and not the save file.

if u have a saved slot-7 you will have to do is just put a save in slot 7 and resign the professional saved slot 7 beat the last boss and escape doing so will allow the items to be acquired on ur system file since rewards are stored on ur system file and not the save file.

I understood this part. However if I want to use 2nd save from the list which has cat ears, is that on specific slot or do I have to resign everything? Will that still give me infinite ammo on chicago/rocket launcher?

I understood this part. However if I want to use 2nd save from the list which has cat ears, is that on specific slot or do I have to resign everything? Will that still give me infinite ammo on chicago/rocket launcher?

then you'd need to resign everything cause its all tied to the system file, doing so may lock u out of the trophies that have already been unlocked.

i can confirm it has everything unlcoked on the second save

Thank you. One last q.. so for cat pro and standard save both have their own system file. So if I am resigning normal save first with system id, do I also have to resign it again with system id of pro mode ?

And after resigning the most recent save which has an issue with slot 7 , can I just resign the slot 7 that you uploaded on top of it without the system file that is on your slot 7 save ?

Last edited:
Thank you. One last q.. so for cat pro and standard save both have their own system file. So if I am resigning normal save first with system id, do I also have to resign it again with system id of pro mode ?

And after resigning the most recent save which has an issue with slot 7 , can I just resign the slot 7 that you uploaded on top of it without the system file that is on your slot 7 save ?

u should be able to

u should be able to

I did that now and see most of the weapons unlocked incl. handcannon and sweeper but the primal knife is not available. Do you know which clockwork castellian is remaining to be destroyed ? I am not able to find it unless I missed something.. The first save that you have in this list had primal knife in it but not one which has cat ears.

I did that now and see most of the weapons unlocked incl. handcannon and sweeper but the primal knife is not available. Do you know which clockwork castellian is remaining to be destroyed ? I am not able to find it unless I missed something.. The first save that you have in this list had primal knife in it but not one which has cat ears.

to get the primal knife u need to use the second save system file and use the third saves save slot 7 and fight the finally boss and escape the island to get the knife i could also just upload a 100% save but figured it would void trophies for those wanting to earn them so i did everything the best i could