• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil 7 Platinum Save Set + Some DLC [CUSA03842]

Hi
I re region your save data fron EU to US they all works perfect,but I don’t know how to use save 13 mr nowhere because it is in two save files, can I do it on the same way I did with other or do I need to do something else, and waht do you mean by (system data required) I’m still beginner on save wizard.
Thank you 🙏

Yeah, it should be as simple as doing the same thing as you did before. Just re-region both save files inside the folder instead of the one. I see advanced mode works on the System Data, so it should work.
You probably have your own US System Save Data already ready to re-region with. The game should've created one for you as soon as you started a new game, or loaded one of these saves.

SAVESERVICE-LINE-0--1 is the "System Save Data". It's where tracking for collectables is stored, so without it; destroying the Mr Nowhere bobblehead would only count as the first one destroyed and the trophy will not pop.

SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-13Slot tracks current location, difficulty setting, ammo etc, but doesn't keep record of the collectables, hence why the system save data is so important for the Mr. Nowhere - Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes trophy.

I hope this answers your question and goodluck with it! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, it should be as simple as doing the same thing as you did before. Just re-region both save files inside the folder instead of the one. I see advanced mode works on the System Data, so it should work.
You probably have your own US System Save Data already ready to re-region with. The game should've created one for you as soon as you started a new game, or loaded one of these saves.

SAVESERVICE-LINE-0--1 is the "System Save Data". It's where tracking for collectables is stored, so without it; destroying the Mr Nowhere bobblehead would only count as the first one destroyed and the trophy will not pop.

SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-13Slot tracks current location, difficulty setting, ammo etc, but doesn't keep record of the collectables, hence why the system save data is so important for the Mr. Nowhere - Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes trophy.

I hope this answers your question and goodluck with it! :)

Yes it’s clear answer thank you appreciate it.🙏

Great work (i've done these trophies by myself though)

However, I was looking for "Nightmare" DLC save with a lot of points to do the trophies easily (maybe the unlimited ammos? it would be awesome) :)

RzNqzFz.jpg

A platinum save set for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Also included is a platinum save with everything unlocked!

No Coin DLC was installed on any of these saves, so they will all work perfectly fine without owning any of them.
Includes End of Zoe and Not a Hero DLC Save Sets. I have no plans to add anymore.

Paired with each save game file is a text guide with instructions on how to unlock every trophy within. Also, because this game can be hard to navigate without prior experience and it's not always possible to save the game close to where you earn the trophies, i've included videos of me getting every trophy on an alt account, using these save files. Youtube Playlist

The trophies are bundled together the best I could do, while also ensuring they're laid out in a natural progressive order, so they will look completely legitimate. Remember to take time breaks between getting the trophies, if you want the time stamps to also look natural.

Some save locations could've been closer to the actual trophy if I used Autosaves, but I decided against it. I instead made all of the Save Files able to be transfered onto a USB Stick at the same time. (Save Game 1,2,3,4 etc. Ingame they will appear in the order from Bottom to Top or New to Old. For reference, timestamps that show in the load screen are posted below in pink.)

Save Wizard codes were used to mod these saves in order to help make things easier. For instance, Infinite Ammo will always be available to make any mandatory fights easier.

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

dd/m time New Game 0. She's Alive - Ah-ha! - Behind Closed Doors (Start New Game. No save file is needed for these trophies.)
10/9 09:55 Save Game 1. Master of Unlocking - Arms in the Air - Welcome to the Family, Son
10/9 11:08 Save Game 2. He's Here, There, Everywhere! - Nice Try - Can't Catch Me
10/9 12:32 Save Game 3. Open Your Eyes - Duck If You Love Life
10/9 12:57 Save Game 4. You Ain't Gettin' Away
10/9 13:30 Save Game 5. In the Bag - Things Got Personal - Less is More - Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! - Back Off, Mrs. B!
10/9 14:46 Save Game 6. Fly Swatter
10/9 15:49 Save Game 7. The Grave Will Out the Truth
10/9 17:02 Save Game 8. 1st Place at the Science Fair - Out Before Dessert
10/9 18:30 Save Game 9. You Better Start Running
10/9 19:07 Save Game 10. Be Kind, Please Rewind
10/9 21:47 Save Game 11. That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball - Pelicans in Your Pocket - Into the Depths
10/9 22:44 Save Game 12. The Devil Is in the Details
10/9 23:03 Save Game 13. Mr. Nowhere (System Save Data Required) - Playing it Safe - End of the Night Must resign both parts of the save folder. (Mr. Everywhere tracking is stored in the System Save Data.)
Do not use this System Data with any previous Save Game Files at risk of unlocking trophies earlier than you're supposed to.
11/9 15:00 Save Game 14. Just Get Me Outta Here - Resource Manager - Just A Memory Now - Walk it off
11/9 22:02 Save Game 15. Mad Pelicans
11/9 22:39 Save Game 16. Who's Your Daddy Now? - The Nightmare's Finally Over

Download Link: -= Hidden Content =- Game Version: 1.07 / System Firmware: 8.01

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platinum save file with all unlockables​
WARNING: This save is untested for trophies popping, so if you care about them looking legitimate, then use the above Save-Set first.

Has all of the unlockables ready to start a New Game with including:

[] Madhouse Difficulty
[] Albert-01R
[] Circular Saw
[] Infinite Ammo
[] Walking Shoes
[] X-Ray Glasses
[] The Secrets of Defense
[] The Essence of Defense

Download Link: -= Hidden Content =- Game Version: 1.07 / System Firmware: 7.55

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Zoe DLC Save Set​

New Game 0. Queensberry Rules (Start New Game. No save file is needed for this trophy.)
Save Game 1. Swamp Warfare
Save Game 2. The Only Guns You Need - Promise Kept - Fastest Man in the Swamp
Save Game 3. King of the Swamp

Not a Hero DLC Save Set​

Save Game 1. Mission Accomplished
Save Game 2. You're the Hero Now

Hey, thanks for the saves. The Queensberry Rules folder is empty in the End Of Zoe DLC.

Hey, thanks for the saves. The Queensberry Rules folder is empty in the End Of Zoe DLC.

There's no save file, but that's intended. The trophy is easier to complete from a new game.
There should be a readme file labeled #0. Guide inside the folder though, which explains what to do.

Start New Game. No save file is needed for this trophy. (Difficulty choice unimportant)
===============================================================

Queensberry Rules - Perform a 4-hit combo with your bare fists in End of Zoe.

Start a new game, skip cutscenes and just outside the shack you start in, you'll spot a punching bag hanging from a tree. You'll use that to gain this trophy.

Land Punches in this order to get the combo: [R2] [L2] [R2] [L2]
[Right Punch] [Left Punch] [Right Punch] [Left Punch]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lfKSoU2uj0&feature=youtu.be

i just re regioned it, its actually pretty easy thanks

Hi
I re region your save data fron EU to US they all works perfect,but I don’t know how to use save 13 mr nowhere because it is in two save files, can I do it on the same way I did with other or do I need to do something else, and waht do you mean by (system data required) I’m still beginner on save wizard.
Thank you 🙏

May I ask what you did to get it to work? I imported OP's save 8 into savewizard, then I exported the .bin file from the advanced tab and imported it into my US save file, but when I put my USB into my PS5, it still shows my save file.