• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil 7 Platinum Save Set + Some DLC [CUSA03842]

Haha me neither! XD Sadly, I doubt it will be good news.

A lot of people on PSNProfiles are reporting a lot of trophy pops aren't working.
Ethan must die is probably gonna be one of them.

I'm likely to have the same issues, but if so. I'll still share the saves and people who want to try can, and hope for the best.

Yeah, if you want, share the save with all 100% done. And yes, let's hope :catjam:

Haha me neither! XD Sadly, I doubt it will be good news.

A lot of people on PSNProfiles are reporting a lot of trophy pops aren't working.
Ethan must die is probably gonna be one of them.

I'm likely to have the same issues, but if so. I'll still share the saves and people who want to try can, and hope for the best.

Hey, maybe you’ll like this site:
List of Auto-Pop PS5 Platinum Trophies – NODE Gamers
It’s an updated list of all games with ps5 auto pop (and which trophies will pop).
Sadly, RE7 is not in that list, but RE Village is :pepehappy:

UPDATE

The Save for Platinum Save + 100% DLC's For "Possible" Instant PS5 Trophies is now at the bottom of the first post.

I did a little testing, and the trophies you can earn from it seem VERY random.
Take it or leave it! :pepethink:

Last edited:
So from the official site it's said that:

Regarding the Trophy transfer

If you have not manually saved, or auto-saved after you have achieved the Trophy requirement, the Trophy information will not be transferred.
Also, the following Trophies for "RESIDENT EVIL 7: biohazard" and "RESIDENT EVIL 7: biohazard Gold Edition" are not transferrable regardless of your save state.

End of the Night
Just A Memory Now
In the Bag
Can't Catch Me
Out Before Dessert
Resource Manager
Walk it Off
Promise Kept
King of the Swamp
The Only Guns You Need
Fastest Man in the Swamp
Queensberry Rules
Swamp Warfare
Like Mama Used to Make
Ratcatcher
Sleepless in Dulvey
Ethan Never Dies
Don't Keep the Man Waiting
Best Birthday Ever

So my question is for the save data that Meracle did upload are these confirmed the only trophies that don't unlock or is it truly random? for those that have used it: what trophies do auto pop and what don't? Do the 21 card trophies unlock?

Also Meracle your DM folder is full, maybe delete some if others want to send you a message

Last edited:
So from the official site it's said that:

Regarding the Trophy transfer

If you have not manually saved, or auto-saved after you have achieved the Trophy requirement, the Trophy information will not be transferred.
Also, the following Trophies for "RESIDENT EVIL 7: biohazard" and "RESIDENT EVIL 7: biohazard Gold Edition" are not transferrable regardless of your save state.

End of the Night
Just A Memory Now
In the Bag
Can't Catch Me
Out Before Dessert
Resource Manager
Walk it Off
Promise Kept
King of the Swamp
The Only Guns You Need
Fastest Man in the Swamp
Queensberry Rules
Swamp Warfare
Like Mama Used to Make
Ratcatcher
Sleepless in Dulvey
Ethan Never Dies
Don't Keep the Man Waiting
Best Birthday Ever

So my question is for the save data that Meracle did upload are these confirmed the only trophies that don't unlock or is it truly random? for those that have used it: what trophies do auto pop and what don't? Do the 21 card trophies unlock?

Also Meracle your DM folder is full, maybe delete some if others want to send you a message

Oops, thanks for letting me know. I blame you... Cleaned now! :D

Also, this is good. It's nice to get a better picture why some didn't unlock on my save such as Duck If You Love Life.
I could've died after getting the trophy, or never saved.

Although, there's definitely more trophies that don't unlock than the ones listed there.
End of the Night & Just A Memory Now
There's no way I didn't save after completing the 2 different endings, plus the trophy rarity is low considering how easy they are.
EDIT: Nevermind. I see those 2 are on the list, so okay.

On a test account; I got all DLC trophies, other than the ones you've listed up there. That's good.
I don't want to try testing multiple times. I'll need spare accounts later on, to fix trophies.

I'm busy with other stuff at the moment, but i'll probably update the save later and see if I can fix some trophies that don't work.
Meanwhile, it's not bad to use the save to unlock what you can, then go back and use the save-set to clean up remaining trophies.

Last edited:
Oops, thanks for letting me know. I blame you... Cleaned now! :D

Also, this is good. It's nice to get a better picture why some didn't unlock on my save such as Duck If You Love Life.
I could've died after getting the trophy, or never saved.

Although, there's definitely more trophies that don't unlock than the ones listed there.
End of the Night & Just A Memory Now
There's no way I didn't save after completing the 2 different endings, plus the trophy rarity is low considering how easy they are.

On a test account; I got all DLC trophies, other than the ones you've listed up there. That's good.
I don't want to try testing multiple times. I'll need spare accounts later on, to fix trophies.

I'm busy with other stuff at the moment, but i'll probably update the save later and see if I can fix some trophies that don't work.
Meanwhile, it's not bad to use the save to unlock what you can, then go back and use the save-set to clean up remaining trophies.

All DLC trophies? Also the "Ethan must die"? *___*

All DLC trophies? Also the "Ethan must die"? *___*
Yep. All DLC trophies pop, other than the ones in the list impathetic recently posted, including Ethan Must Die.

I'm not surprised by that trophy. The game mode isn't tied to any save files.

All other trophies should be easy to complete though.
All 21 related trophies unlock. And Best Birthday Ever should trigger if you complete any birthday mission, since they're already S rank?

It's strange that no End of Zoe trophies pop, but it's an easy one to complete any way with the save-set.

UPDATE

Well, I did a run through the game again on the PS4 to clean up a lot of the trophies that didn't unlock before. Nothing changed.
I still got the exact same trophies to pop when tranferring them to the PS5.

I've now listed the exact trophies that do not pop on the first page in the spoiler tag.

Last edited:
Yep. All DLC trophies pop, other than the ones in the list impathetic recently posted, including Ethan Must Die.

I'm not surprised by that trophy. The game mode isn't tied to any save files.

All other trophies should be easy to complete though.
All 21 related trophies unlock. And Best Birthday Ever should trigger if you complete any birthday mission, since they're already S rank?

It's strange that no End of Zoe trophies pop, but it's an easy one to complete any way with the save-set.

UPDATE

Well, I did a run through the game again on the PS4 to clean up a lot of the trophies that didn't unlock before. Nothing changed.
I still got the exact same trophies to pop when tranferring them to the PS5.

I've now listed the exact trophies that do not pop on the first page in the spoiler tag.

Oh no! So "Ethan must die" doesn't pop T_T

Oh no! So "Ethan must die" doesn't pop T_T

Nope! :lul:

I recently created a list of which trophies pop, and what didn't from a few test accounts I used.

A full list of all trophies and the ones that don't auto pop are [red] in Spoilers:
Resident Evil 7:

Biosplattered - Unlock all trophies.
She's Alive - Travel to Louisiana.
Welcome to the Family, Son - Escape from the guest house.
You Ain't Gettin' Away - Escape to the yard.
The Grave Will Out the Truth - Uncover the secret in the old house.
You Better Start Running - Escape from the Baker family home.
Into the Depths - Escape from the ship.
End of the Night - Get Ending 1. (The Autosave can unlock this upon beating the game.)
Just a Memory Now - Get Ending 2.
Playing it Safe - Complete the game on Easy.
The Nightmare's Finally Over - Complete the game on Normal.
Who's Your Daddy Now? - Complete the game on Madhouse.
Behind Closed Doors - Close an open door by yourself.
Arms in the Air - Block an enemy attack by guarding.
A-ha! - Obtain something by closely examining an item.
Master of Unlocking - Use a lock pick to open something.
Nice Try - Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth.
Open Your Eyes - Use psychostimulants.
In the Bag - Increase your item slots.
Things Got Personal - Finish off an enemy with the knife.
Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! - Clear insects off a door using a knife.
Back Off, Mrs. B! - Fight off Marguerite while she wanders the old house to make her run away.
Duck If You Love Life - Avoid Jack's scissor attack by crouching.
Less is More - Take down two or more enemies with one shot.
Fly Swatter - Shoot and knock back Marguerite while she's leaping at you.
That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball - Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it.
1st Place at the Science Fair - Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid.
Can't Catch Me - Complete the "Mia" videotape without being spotted by Marguerite.
Out Before Dessert - Complete the "Happy Birthday" videotape within 5 minutes.
Be Kind, Please Rewind - Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough.
Pelicans in Your Pocket - Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Easy or Normal difficulty.
Mad Pelicans - Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Madhouse difficulty.
The Devil Is in the Details - Read all of the files in a single playthrough.
He's Here, There, Everywhere! - Destroy a Mr. Everywhere statuette.
Mr. Nowhere - Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes.
Just Get Me Outta Here - Complete the game within 4 hours.
Resource Manager - Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times.
Walk it Off - Complete the game using only 3 First Aid Meds or less. (The Autosave can unlock this upon beating the game.)

Banned Footage Vol. 1

Dead by Dawn? - Complete Nightmare.
Sleepless in Dulvey - Complete Night Terror. (Pretty easy if you craft the Magnum + Infinite Ammo early.)
Like Mama Used to Make - Complete Bedroom.
Ratcatcher - Find all the dead rats in Bedroom in a single play.
Ethan Never Dies - Complete Ethan Must Die.

Banned Footage Vol. 2

Eye in the Sky - Complete 21.
Card Shark - Complete Survival mode in 21.
You Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em - Complete Survival+ mode in 21.
Butterfly Effect - Get the bad ending in Daughters.
One Instinct: Survival - Get the true ending in Daughters.
Don't Keep the Man Waiting - Clear a stage with a 10 minute time bonus or higher in Jack's 55th Birthday.
Miracle Chef - Feed Jack every type of food and drink in Jack's 55th Birthday.
Best Birthday Ever - Get an S Rank or higher on all stages in Jack's 55th Birthday. (Getting an S rank on the first stage will unlock this.)

End of Zoe:

Promise Kept - Complete End of Zoe on Easy or Normal.
King of the Swamp - Complete End of Zoe on Joe Must Die.
The Only Guns You Need - Complete End of Zoe on Normal or Joe Must Die using no weapons.
Fastest Man in the Swamp - Complete an Extreme Challenge in End of Zoe.
Queensberry Rules - Perform a 4-hit combo with your bare fists in End of Zoe.
Swamp Warfare - Stealth kill 5 enemies in End of Zoe.

Not a Hero:

Mission Accomplished - Complete Not a Hero on Easy or Normal difficulty.
You're the Hero Now - Complete Not a Hero on Professional difficulty.

UPDATE

Changed the End of Zoe DLC System Data. Some extreme challenges were already complete, making the Fastest Man in the Swamp trophy more difficult.
It's fixed now. It has all unlockables, but no challenges complete.

Last edited:
so all trophies are popping now? Platinum + 100% DLCs?

No. I've posted which ones don't pop in the spoilers.
(Right above the download link)

UPDATE

I've changed the PS5 Platinum Save + 100% DLC's For "Some" Instant PS5 Trophies file.

It now should unlock all of possible trophies that can transfer, along with some saves to clean up the missing ones easily. (see the spoiler tag above the download for details.)
I can't improve upon it from here on, as the remaining missing trophies are impossible to instant pop.

Last edited: