• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil Village Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA18008]

Re: Resident Evil Village Platinum Save Set [CUSA18008]

Hello you talk the new DLC shadow of rose? i want to try if the cheat's work on the dlc story rose but i think it's not working and separate way , hardcore seems a challenge to do it.

Yes need please one. because it's really hard. thank you.

edit : i got the trophy hardcore by myself , my save have 8 health recovery life before final boss , 21 shotgun cartridge , over 120 ammo fun ( useless on final boss)

i have try to add it to mediafire but failed because i am really a noob for add saves on web. i try megasync failed too because i dont know how to use it.

I can give some tips while i try put the save but if i fail i am really sorry , in shadow of rose dlc you can dodge every fight , the only have do fight are the 4 monsters falls when you try to get the last mask ( golden mask ) and the 2 on upstairs.

I used amost all my ammo on the first middle boss , before the final boss you have a room with the necessary shotgun for killing the final boss ( it's take over 19 shotgun at close range to kill the final boss...) you can drain the meteors attacks she trow you by pressing L1 at the good time , learn how she stop to move for use L up + O for attack stunning the boss ( you can shot 3 shotguns balls at a time) it's not really hard , just reload your auto save when you fail ( grabbed monsters hurt you ) and you should be fine. dont worry if you lost over all your shotgun ammo on middle boss you have the necessary the room before final boss.

with a save you have to do again the boss you have to kill it it's not unlocking with loading.

ok maybe i have successfull the link the save here is it https://mega.nz/folder/FwsihCCR#iqKFDNT6F5zaqlcyiP1BTQ send a message here if it's working or not. you can have the trophy craft , with craft 1 herb or 1 ammo , you can have the 20 power use while you use it on the boss , and the hardcore trophy if you beat the final boss. Enjoy to help you guyz ^^ and good luck.

Last edited:

edit : i got the trophy hardcore by myself , my save have 8 health recovery life before final boss , 21 shotgun cartridge , over 120 ammo fun ( useless on final boss)

i have try to add it to mediafire but failed because i am really a noob for add saves on web. i try megasync failed too because i dont know how to use it.

I can give some tips while i try put the save but if i fail i am really sorry , in shadow of rose dlc you can dodge every fight , the only have do fight are the 4 monsters falls when you try to get the last mask ( golden mask ) and the 2 on upstairs.

I used amost all my ammo on the first middle boss , before the final boss you have a room with the necessary shotgun for killing the final boss ( it's take over 19 shotgun at close range to kill the final boss...) you can drain the meteors attacks she trow you by pressing L1 at the good time , learn how she stop to move for use L up + O for attack stunning the boss ( you can shot 3 shotguns balls at a time) it's not really hard , just reload your auto save when you fail ( grabbed monsters hurt you ) and you should be fine. dont worry if you lost over all your shotgun ammo on middle boss you have the necessary the room before final boss.

with a save you have to do again the boss you have to kill it it's not unlocking with loading.

ok maybe i have successfull the link the save here is it https://mega.nz/folder/FwsihCCR#iqKFDNT6F5zaqlcyiP1BTQ send a message here if it's working or not. you can have the trophy craft , with craft 1 herb or 1 ammo , you can have the 20 power use while you use it on the boss , and the hardcore trophy if you beat the final boss. Enjoy to help you guyz ^^ and good luck.

Save worked like a charm. Thank you very much for your work!👍🏾

this is a very nice save man thx. maybe the thread starter can link the save to his post? it's easier to find for others then :)

maybe i add later the 100% save resident evil re verse in one new topic but i dont know if the trophy for 1 st place pop after one match , i have some good saves too , dragon ball breakers with the 50 raiders matches but here too i dont know if it's unlock because i cant test it.