• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US [SAVE TEST] The Forest PS4 Spelunker Trophy [CUSA10518]

dadamnedbudda

Familiar Face
May 9, 2022
I was unable to find a save like this readily available so heres mine!

CUSA10518

So I had been working on this trophy for a while and my game crashed. I reloaded and continued to the end and got the trophy. I am posting this because i want someone to resign it to make sure it works. The save is located towards the middle of cave 10 sinkhole cave. Just finish the cave and it should pop.

Use this video: Spelunker Achievement FULL GUIDE through ALL cave systems - YouTube
Start at 02:02:30

Also this is on peaceful mode. You have a lot of weapons and resources and should be able to beat the game. this wont unlock every trophy but you are fairly well set up. Y'all let me know if it works!

~dadamnedbudda

i have the platinum on this game so by me doing the check wont help you but i hope this does work for others as this trophy was a royal pain to get done. thanks for the save in the hope it helps others.