• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • Only one shop for each type of service is permitted. E.g. an all in one shop for game boosting (trophys/achievements) etc.

Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Selling Shinzbamz n friends Legit Trophy Service (NEWEST HEADBANGERS: RHYTHM ROYALE)

Re: Shinzbamz n friends Legit Trophy Service - R2S : Persona Dancing Bundle (ENG)

Added:

R2S Section
PS4
Persona Dancing Endless Night Collection (3,4,5) (English) FASTEST ACHIEVER VIA PSNPROFILES

NOTE : If u want see detail like time earned each trophies,etc please Message
For P3D and P5D Finished under 5 Hours, P4D Finished Under 4 Hours

Re: Shinzbamz n friends Legit Trophy Service - R2S :CRASH BANDICOOT 1 +DLC, LOST JUD

Crash Bandicoot + DLC - SOLD
Astro Playroom (cleanup) - SOLD
The Last of Us Remastered (All Multiplayer Trophy Only) - SOLD
Uncharted 4 (Survival DLC) - SOLD
Titanfall 2 - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Shinzbamz n friends Legit Trophy Service - R2S :CRASH BANDICOOT 1 +DLC, LOST JUD

PS4
Borderlands 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Revelations 2
The Witcher 3 (+All DLC) (Standart/GOTY Ver.)
Warrior Orochi 4
Watch Dogs Legion

PS3
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Revelations 2

These guys are so easy to communicate with, everything is no issue at all. Speedy service and a bunch of great guys.

Will be back for many more orders.

PS4
My Hero One's Justice
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
Resident Evil 0 HD Remastered
Resident Evil HD Remastered
Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul
The Evil Within
The Evil Within 2
The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia

PS3
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
The Evil Within

PS3
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
God of War HD
God of War II HD
God of War III
God of War: Ascension
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Metal Gear Solid 2 HD
Metal Gear Solid 3 HD
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

So I don't usually write reviews, but this service exceeded my expectations so I felt it warranted one. I've never used a trophy service myself before, but I'd definitely use Shin again. He provided me with a bespoke quote for a few trophies I wanted to clear up on Fall Guys and we talked through how the process would work. After deciding to go ahead, he started within 10 mins of me sending payment. He did advise that the service may take a few days, as Fall Guys can be a little luck based. However, the whole thing was completed within 7 hours! Great price, helpful person and great service all round

Added:

PS4
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami 1
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Yakuza 5
Yakuza 6

R2S
Lost Judgement (ps4&ps5) - SOLD

Last edited: