• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Star Wars: Republic Commando - Platinum Save Set [CUSA19234]

den1s

Getting Known
July 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have prepared for you platinum save set from one of my favorite video games Star Wars: Republic Commando (and also I am mega SW fan). Everything works and resign all files. If somebody need saves for US, please contact me.

star_wars_republic_commando_hd_star_wars_republic_commando-HD.jpg

[HIDE]Update your browser to use Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Sites, Slides, and Forms - Google Drive Help[/HIDE]

Trophy guide:

First step:

In first step you will get these trophies

30Md30a35.png Watch your head - Knock a droids head off with your melee attack
2Me47c7a.png Delta 62 - Rendezvous with Delta 62
23M47b104.png "Sir, please make up your mind" - Issue and cancel a command too quickly
14Mbb208e.png Squeaky-clean - Visor cleaned 10 times
2Me47c7a.png Lack of bacta - Revive a squad member
2Me47c7a.png "We need a slicer. A good slicer..." - Slice your first console
30Md30a35.png Consistently explosive - Blow 10 explosive barrels
23M47b104.png Delta squad forming up - Issue all squad commands at least once
23M47b104.png "Hold onto your guts while I rip out theirs" - Request a revive
30Md30a35.png Never saw it coming - Snipe down the ship on Geonosis
23M47b104.png We got a nest here - Destroy all eggs before they hatch
14Mbb208e.png Was it red-red-green or red-green-red - Blow 10 demolition charges
2Me47c7a.png Close and personal - 100 melee kills
23M47b104.png Turret-ial Assault - Eliminate 10 enemies with a gunship turret
30Md30a35.png Friendliest fire - Blow yourself up

The first step is the longest, but you will get the most trophies. You start the game by turning on Extreme Prejudice mission and set difficulty on easy . First trophy you get is Watch your head - just kill some droid with O (as recommended, kill as many as possible during this step for trophy Close and personal for 100 melee kills and also you get Squeaky-clean). Keep going and you will get Delta 62 - it is story trophy and you do not miss it. When you meet with Delta 62, you can start working on trophies - "Sir, please make up your mind" (press X twice on command), Lack of bacta (shoot at Delta 62 and heal him when he knocked down), Friendliest fire (throw yourself few grenades) and immediately you get "Hold onto your guts while I rip out theirs". Then continue playing story for trophies "We need a slicer. A good slicer..." and Never saw it coming. Then you can award Delta squad forming up (hold X and order all commands with D-Pad) trophy. Now you go for one of the hardest trophy We got a nest here. I leave you guide for trophy.

Star Wars Republic Commando - We Got A Nest Here Trophy Guide (Republic Commando We Got A Nest Here) - YouTube

If you messed it up use save GEO-0 for replay it. Next trophies you probably you get is Was it red-red-green or red-green-red trophy for blow 10 demolition charges and Consistently explosive for blow 10 explosive barrels. The first step ends in the moment when we get Turret-ial Assault for elimination 10 enemies with a gunship turret (here is a picture of what it looks like).

8fd6a8.jpg

Second step:
(take a break for 15 minutes for legit looking)

In second step you will get these trophies

2Me47c7a.png Maximized potential - Unlock all weapon attachments
30Md30a35.png Shoot the big red spot - Defeat the dwarf spider droid

For obtain these 2 trophies use GEO-1 save. When you in game just change your weapons for Maximized potential trophy and next defeat dwarf droid for the second trophy.

Third step:
(take a break for 1 hour and 30 minutes for legit looking)

In third step you get trophy

2Me47c7a.png "This planet is rotten from the inside out" - Complete Geonosis

Load GEO-2 save and continue playing and trophy pop.

Forth step:
(take a break for 1 hour for legit looking)

In forth step we get trophy

23M47b104.png "Times have changed" - Find the hidden lightsaber (in Rescue the Squad)

For trophy load RAS-1 save and just go ahead.

Fifth step:
(take a break for 40 minutes for legit looking)

In fifth step we get trophies

30Md30a35.png That model is a death trap - Find the speeder bike
23M47b104.png Take offensive formation - Get a kill while piloting a Walker
2Me47c7a.png All aboard - Complete RAS Prosecutor

For trophies play mission Saving The Ship. For trophy That model is a death trap I leave you guide here.

Republic Commando - That Model Is A Death Trap Trophy (Star Wars That Model Is A Death Trap) - YouTube

If you complete mission you get others trophies in this step.

Sixth step

In sixth step I recommend you cleanup missable trophies

2Me47c7a.png Aspirational goals - Collect all enemy weapons
14Mbb208e.png "He's holding a thermal detonator" - Hit 5 enemies with a single thermal detonator
14Mbb208e.png "I really hate those Scavs" - Fend off a scavenger droid
30Md30a35.png Guerilla warfare - Drop a droid dispenser on 4 enemies
30Md30a35.png "Can you die later, sir? It just isn't a good time now." - Go down 10 times in one mission

For Aspirational goals you need collect 5 enemies weapons - Geonosis Beam Rifle (available on Geonosis, you probably get in first step, these weapon are dropped by the Geonosion Elite enemies), Trandoshan Shotgun (get it with RAS-1 save), Trandoshan Heavy Machine Gun (use save RAS-1, continue playing and you find big Trandoshan enemie), Trandoshan Mercenary Sub Machine Gun and Concussion Rifle (can obtain in mission Saving The Ship). "He's holding a thermal detonator" trophy can done anywhere. "I really hate those Scavs" this trophy you can easily obtain in mission Rescue The Squad mission. It's flying droid and you will have to get close to it and let it latch onto your helmet and then quickly press R2 and trophy pop. For Guerilla warfare trophy I leave you guide (again :))

Star Wars Republic Commando - Guerilla Warfare Trophy Guide (Republic Commando Guerilla Warfare) - YouTube

For "Can you die later, sir? It just isn't a good time now." trophy just go down 10 times during one mission (not campaign) and your squad member must heal you, you can do that anywhere.

Seventh step
(take a break for 2 hours for legit looking)

In seventh step you get trophy

2Me47c7a.png Reinforce the Wookiees on Kashyyyk - Complete Kashyyyk

Just play Search And Destroy mission on Kashyyyk. When you get a trophy you must immediately go to main menu and do last step.

Last step

In last step you get these trophies

14Mbb208e.png Cadet - Beat the game on Easy
14Mbb208e.png Lieutenant - Beat the game on Medium
14Mbb208e.png Marshal Commander - Beat the game on Hard

Just play prologue and when you in game set game to hard difficulty and watch cutscene with master Yoda.

So if you do every step in this guide you will also obtain last trophy.

1M6c70dc.jpg One of the Squad - Earn all trophies

That's all from me. I hope I helped someone with the trophies. ‘May the force be with you’

Last edited: