• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Stranded Deep - All Trophies - [CUSA18449]

The trophies "Who needs the sea anyway?", "Seafarer", "I hear industrial is in fashion" and Lean, mean, crafting machine (saves 4, 12, 16 and 17) dont pops, and the post dont have all trophies of the game.

Saves 18, 19, 20 and 21 i dont have tested

Last edited:
if your having trouble with save 16 dismantle the foundation that is built them take the raft to the main island the game was started on an rebuild the foundation there then build a table an it will pop same thing for the trophy Who needs the sea anyway? on save 4

I can't get Seafarer trophy to pop 😣

EDIT: I followed the instructions of disconnecting from network, deleting all the saves and copying the resigned files again. Had to spend 2 nights on the sea and it popped

Hi, I’ve tried several times using save 4 to plant the items in inventory in the plots on the other island. I only got the trophy for first item planted. It won’t unlock for planting in all 8 spots. Any suggestions?

Edit: Ok I managed to get the trophy. I found a trophy guide that says for planting all seeds it doesn’t seem to count if it’s done on a custom island. So I take it that the island from this save # 4 where the plots are set up is a custom. I had to dismantle everything and move them across to the starting island and build the plots over again and plant the fruits. Got the trophy after half an hour of slow rowing across a couple times transporting materials and crafting some tools needed.

Thanks, this method worked for me too

if your having trouble with save 16 dismantle the foundation that is built them take the raft to the main island the game was started on an rebuild the foundation there then build a table an it will pop same thing for the trophy Who needs the sea anyway? on save 4

This also worked, but you don't really need to build the Foundation. Just go to main island and build the table anywhere

Now I'm trying to figure out why save 20 doesn't work (Gotta craft them all)

EDIT: Ok, so it seems most of the craft tracking saves work weird is because of a recent update to the game (March 6th). They seem to have fixed a bug that prevented some of these trophies to pop, including the "Gotta craft them all" one. If anyone is needing it, I posted my save that unlocks this (had to play the entire game in the latest version). 96 days of boredom but I finally got it, since I want to help people from having to suffer that much, I decided to share it.

Last edited:
Reactions: blueberry81754
For the people saying craft 40 tools save won’t work. I managed to get it with an earlier save. I used the save for Another Day another shore where where you build a campfire on 5 islands. I just picked up rocks and kept crafting the stone tool over and over and a refined knife. Didn’t have to do it too long and got the trophy for craft 40 tools. I think it was save 13 or something. I deleted the save already so not sure which one it was. But I know I didn’t leave the island where you build the campfire and found whatever I needed right there to get the 40 craft trophy. So that save is close to the 40. Hope that helps.

Now save 16 for craft 10 corrugated items is not unlocking for me so I may need to use an earlier save and craft some shelves for it.

Thank you mate

Hey guys!
Sorry I can't answer or help everyone! Unfortunately I can't verify the saves that you say are not working, because at the moment I'm without the PS4 and I don't know when I'll be back to make new saves to share.

All the saves I made worked for me, because I saved before making the last requirement for the trophy, I put the save on the pendrive and moved it to the PC, only after that I returned to the game and continued to unlock the trophy!

I'm sorry if it doesn't work for everyone, I can't say what might be causing the conflict!

Thank you all!

Reactions: DUDUGAMER
Thanks for the save set. I am currently trying to get the I hear “industrial” is in fashion trophy but can't get it to pop. I am building the corrugated tables and can't get the trophy. Does anyone have any suggestions

The crafting trophies are a bit buggy. My suggestion is keep crafting stuff (sometimes wait for the in-game day reset and keep crafting stuff, anything). Eventually the trophy pops. If it doesn't in the corresponding save, try the next one.

The crafting trophies are a bit buggy. My suggestion is keep crafting stuff (sometimes wait for the in-game day reset and keep crafting stuff, anything). Eventually the trophy pops. If it doesn't in the corresponding save, try the next one.

Thanks that helped. Any suggestion about the hunter of the high seas trophy? I was able to get the trophy to pop for crafting all sea monsters but not the trophy for crafting one