• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Sword and Fairy Together forever [Full platinum saveset]

ebo7na

Fanatic
March 25, 2021
Hello everyone! I’m back again with a full platinum save set to this amazing game. With this set you will unlock each trophy easily.

A few notes before we begin:

- I downloaded the 2 free DLC on the PlayStation store so you might need to get those.
- The game doesn’t allow you to save in combat so for some trophies you have to go to the boss fight yourself but the objective is very easy to follow on the map.
- The trophy “Nice Team” is 100% RNG based so if you hate these type of trophies or you are feeling unlucky I suggest you skip this game :(.
- The PS5 version pops all trophies you have on PS4 at the menu. regardless what save you upload.

Save 1:
Close Partner - Press options/ click on Spirit/ Press X to Feed.
Save 2:
Not bad - Go inside your room and cook.
Save 3:
Karma Is Here - continue with the story you will fight Xiqu and kill it for this trophy.
Bullfighter - During the fight with Xiqu make The Boss hit the rock wall at the edge of the map (Not the small ones).
Save 4:
Power of Protoss - go down the stairs to fight the Boss “Kuiyu”.
Save 5:
Thanks For Your Test - Talk to the boss “Ice Beast” and fight it.
Save 6:
Fire Master - Talk to the boss “Hualiu” to start the fight.
Save 7:
Super Cook - Speak to the cook and order “Sticky Bean Bun”
Gourmet - Speak to the cook and order any food 9 more times.
Save 8:
Best Listener - walk forward towards the man on the stage and stand near him until he finishes his story. If you speak to him you will interrupt him and the trophy will never unlock. So just stand close to him until he stops talking.
Save 9:
Executioner - walk forward to trigger the boss “Chiru” fight.
Save 10:
Zero-Sum Game - continue the story to start the boss “Kuiyu” fight.
Save 11:
Reunion - walk forward to the boss fight.
Save 12:
Pass The Test - start the boss fight ahead.
Save 13:
Follow My Lead - walk to forward to fight the boss “Fire Beast”.
No One's Left Behind - the boss “Fire Beast” is the last spirit you need for the trophy.
Save 14:
Demon Lord - interact with the spirit to travel to the demon realm and fight the boss.
Save 15:
Destiny Master - this is the closest save point to the trophy sadly, walk inside the teleporter and finish the puzzle or skip it when it asks you to. Then skip around 7 cutscenes. The boss fight will start immediately after the cutscenes.
Bring Justice - this is a missble trophy so be careful, the boss has an attack where she summons a mirror that will kill one party member with one hit. To get the trophy you must break the mirror before any party member dies.
Save 16:
Dragon Down - walk to the next room to start the fight with “Meng Zhang”.
Save 17:
9+1=0? - Use the purple teleporter to get a few cutscenes then the boss “Jiuying” fight will start.
Save 18:
I'll Protect You - speak to the lady to start the battle and after that you will fight the boss.
Save 19:
Crazy to Survive - the last boss in the game is the hardest but you have 99 healing items just keep distance and spam L2 abilities.
Paean Of Sword - after the boss fight you need to watch the full credits for this trophy.

----------------

Save 21:
God of Gamblers - Win the last cards game in front of you.
Save 22:
Not A Legend - Load the save and make Bai Moqing your party leader then press L3 + R3 to Summon her god.
Wine God's Here - Load the save and make Yue Qingshu your party leader then press L3 + R3 to Summon Wine god.
Save 23:
Music Inheritor - Talk to the quest giver in front of you.
Save 24:
Exercise - this trophy unlocks automatically when you load any endgame save.
Invincible - this trophy unlocks automatically when you load any endgame save.
You are so nice - this trophy unlocks automatically when you load any end game save.
Monster Hunter - this trophy unlocks automatically when you load any end game save.
Spirit Beast Master - Press Options/ Click on any spirit and feed it until it reach LVL15.
Best Weapon - Go to the blacksmith on the map and enhance all 3 slots in any weapon.
Immortality - Go to the blacksmith on the map and craft “Memory” crossbow.
Master Blacksmith - Go to the blacksmith and Forge 7 weapons and then enhance all 7 of them.
Save 25:
Nice Team - This is the hardest trophy in the game so you need to be patient, the last combo you need is Yue Qingshu, combo with Xiu Wu.
Interact with the stone statue to start the trial, then lock on (R3) whichever monster that Xiu Wu is attacking.
Then keep spamming [Square + Square + Square + Triangle] until Xiu Wu joins your combo.
Don’t worry I put the weakest weapons so you can’t kill the monster by accident. And I put accessories that makes the combo 10% more likely to happen.
It took me 13 minutes some people said it took them hours.

Link:
[Hide]Sword and Fairy 7 Full saveset[/Hide]

You sure save 25 unlock nice team trophy? because when i use yue qinshu and doing square x3 and triangle x 1 xiu wu join the combo but the trophy never unlock...

And the saves before 20 are exceced message cannot load it...

Maybe the trophy and the game is glitched and bugged i remember unlocking some trophies before they can unlock on my first playtrough ( before i use the saves you give).

And today i have try to upload only the saves i need before save 20 and it's unlocking.

For the hardest trophy one more strange thing is i have upload again the save 25 i have try to doing the Yue Qinqshu / Xiu combo first it's not unlocking so i have think maybe i have to doing again all the combos and it's unlocked it on my last Bai / Sang combo.

here is the order of combos i have doing again
Yue / Xiu
Yue / Sang
Yue / Bai
Xiu / Bai
Xiu/ Sang
Bai / sang

really happy it's finnaly unlocked for the hardest trophy nice team thank you very much.