• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Dissonance of the Nexus Saves [CUSA10168]

Evildrake

Familiar Face
January 20, 2021
Hello i couldn't find any saves for the Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Dissonance of the Nexus DLC. So i thought after finishing it i would post a couple of saves to help others out.

Just a heads up this save might pop trophies from the main game so be careful if you haven't unlocked them all yet.

With my saves one which is a level 300 save you can unlock the following trophies

Hot as Hellfire & Snowscape Subjugator - Defeat Snowstorm Ereshkigal/Cocytus Nifta on Extreme difficulty.
Dress the Part - Craft a Chic Dress F.
Band of Heroes - Complete 15 types of Party Hero Quests.
Accessory Addict - Collect all Emblem Earrings and create a School Uniform F.
Like a Dream - Have a sleepover with Sachi in Kirito Mode.
Time for Some Shut-Eye - Have sleepovers with Yuna, Eiji, and Seven.
Locked and Loaded - Obtain one of the weapons added in Dissonance of the Nexus.

You can also get the following trophies
Proof of a Hero - Complete every Solo Hero Quest.
On Another Level - Reach level 270

I've also gotten to floor 27 in the Abyss Dungeon in case anyone wanted to have a go at that and instructions on how to get the trophies listed are included in the zip.

[hide]Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Dissonance of the Nexus Saves[/hide]

As for the story trophies you will have to replay story portion of the DLC via the prompt at your bed in your home it's easy even on extreme
with the Gatling gun i have equipped or just switch to a lower difficulty whatever you want.

Also regarding the Hardcore Gunner - Complete 12 Hardcore Co-op Quests - Sadly i can't get this one no matter how many times i tried to complete
the hardcore co-op missions i can't finish them all.

I have 2 hardcore co-op missions left but i find these last 2 extremely hard and can't do them sadly.

They are the Guardian of the Ruins 3 and Magician's Concerto 3 feel free to try and finish them using my
save and if you do manage to do it please post the save here as i would like to have the trophy.