• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • Only one shop for each type of service is permitted. E.g. an all in one shop for game boosting (trophys/achievements) etc.

Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Selling T-Con's Trophy Shop

I have been an avid trophy hunter/game booster for most of my life. I absolutely love the Playstation trophy system. I can get any and all trophies that you may need for just about any game but I am listing a bunch of games that I am particularly good with. If you need a particular trophy for any PS4 or PS5 game or you would like me to do the whole game, DLC and all, let me know. You don't need to own the game and if you don't have a digital version on your account, I will buy the game on my account and download it to your profile to be played on. That WILL NOT affect your price but it also WILL NOT give you a free copy of the game. Let me know the game you want and if you want all of the trophies or just some of them. Or even just one trophy. I look forward to working with you all.

I can also mod PS4 saves as well. Just let me know the game, send me the save and I will take care of it at no charge.

On another note. I am an avid Elite Dangerous player. If anyone happens to play that on PS4/PS5 or PC and would like a booster, let me know. I can do just about anything in that game and I have a reliable VPN.

I am basically a "Jack of all trades" gamer and love to help people out with their games. If there is anything you need that I am not advertising, definitely ask and we can see what can be done. I'm located in the United States as well. Eastern Standard Time Zone.

One more thing. All of these are listed on eBay for those of you that want the comfort and security of buying there. Please message me, let me know the game you are looking for and I will send you a link.

I look forward to working with you all!

PS4 Games:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $75
Uncharted 2 - $75
Uncharted 3 - $75
Uncharted 4 - $75
Uncharted: Lost Legacy - $75
Borderlands - $75
Borderlands 2 - $75
Borderlands: The Pre Sequel - $75
Borderlands 3 - $75
Tales from the Borderlands - $55
New Tales from the Borderlands - $75
God of War 3 - $115
God of War - $115
God of War: Ragnarok - $115
Bloodborne - $75
The Last of Us - $75
The Last of Us 2 - $75
Ico - $75
Shadow of the Colossus - $95
The Last Guardian - $95
Horizon: Zero Dawn - $95
Horizon: Forbidden West - $95
Darksiders - $95
Darksiders 2 - $95
Darksiders 3 - $135
Darksiders: Genesis - $75
Rime - $55
Obduction - $55
Rage 2 - $75
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $75
South Park: The Fractured but Whole - $75
The Outer Worlds - $115
The Persistence - $95
Prey - $95
Resident Evil 1 - $95
Resident Evil 2 - $95
Resident Evil 3 - $95
Resident Evil 4 - $215
Resident Evil 5 - $95
Resident Evil 6 - $95
Resident Evil 7 - $95
Resident Evil 8 - $95
Control - $95
Spider Man - $75
Spider Man: Miles Morales - $75
Mortal Shell - $75
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - $95
Elden Ring - $135
Cyberpunk 2077 - $135
No Man's Sky - $75
Sekiro - $155
Bioshock - $115
Bioshock 2 - $115
Bioshock: Infinite - $115
The Callisto Protocol - $135
Atomic Heart - $135
Hogwarts Legacy - $155
Dragon's Dogma - $155
Lies of P - $235

PS5 Games:
Uncharted 4 - $75
Uncharted: Lost Legacy - $75
Borderlands 3 - $75
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - $95
God of War: Ragnarok - $115
Demon's Souls - $115
The Last of Us - $85
Horizon: The Forbidden West - $95
The Outer Worlds - $115
The Persistence - $95
Resident Evil 2 - $135
Resident Evil 3 - $135
Resident Evil 4 - $215
Resident Evil 8 - $135
Control - $95
Spider Man - $75
Spider Man: Miles Morales - $75
Astro's Playroom - $55
Mortal Shell - $75
Deathloop - $135
Elden Ring - $135
Cyperpunk 2077 - $135
No Man's Sky - $75
The Callisto Protocol - $135
Dead Space Remake - $95
Atomic Heart - $135
Returnal - $175
Hogwarts Legacy - $155
Lies of P - $235

PSVR2 Games:
Moss - $35
Moss 2 - $35
Red Matter - $35
Red Matter 2 - $35
The 7th Guest - $35

One more thing. All of these are listed on eBay for those of you that want the comfort and security of buying there. Please message me, let me know the game you are looking for and I will send you a link.

Discord is: uncletfunk

Last edited:
I used T-Con in his Ebay Store once a little while back. Super professional, reliable and easy to work with. He gave me a good price on a platinum for the PS5 version of Demon's Souls. The best part was that he didn't blow through it like so many trophy hunters do. They have obtained the platinum trophies for some of these games so many times that they get them done too quickly. I prefer them to be more realistic. To look like they were obtained by someone who was playing the game for the first time. That, and the fact that he's in the United States. Our time zones are similar so it doesn't look like I'm only playing the game from 10:00pm to 6:00am. Highly recommended!!

T-Con, helped me with getting a few trophies i was missing for the Last Guardian and he was professional, reliable and
if anybody needs a trustworthy guy to get your missing trophies done this is the guy.

Great guy.

Last edited: