• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Tabs - Work in progress

broomstop

Elite
November 20, 2020
TABS work in progress save set

First off go to settings under gameplay tab turn on unlock all units in campaign levels and also turn on allow mod support.

Proceed to workshop and click on browse. I made multiple campaign maps that will unlock 17 trophies I believe. Those maps are named as followed.

1. catch me if u can trophy - 3 reloads of the map should do it.

2. Billy the kid trophy - Manually control the unit and shoot all the enemies.

3. 10 trophy run - Read the trophy description per map.

3.1. Zip Zap
3.2. Twister Twister
3.3. Ice to meet you
3.4. Fly dumbo
3.5. Stone away
3.6. Superior god
3.7. Timber
3.8. Tank you
3.9. HAHAHAH
3.10. Arrows from the cart

4. Castlevanic Trophy - Requires some effort - also manually control the unit with L1 while fighting the vampires

5. Balloon Trophy - 3 to 4 runs should unlock it.

6. Reaper creeper, lone ranger and catch me if u can - catch me if you can does not work on this save. It was supposed to but it doesn't work.

7. Musketeer Trophy - 2 full runs will unlock it.

When looking for the campaign missions under the workshop they will be under the campaign tab and the creator is magikbroom.

Now you can start the campaign missions. Complete the first mission in the introduction campaign to unlcock

1.No need of introduction
2. No terrain no problem!
3. Blackbeard on board
4. Indiana Jones!?
5. Not afraid of the dark!!
6. Checkmate

Working on the other campaigns

When I completed the campaign mission, I also unlocked tactician so it might unlock when completing the first mission of the introduction campaign.

Also unlocked all Legacy campaign and secret units. They might unlock as well but it is untested so I am unsure. If they do you will unlock

1. Secret agent
2. Legacy campaign. Hooray!

I assume you can unlock 28 with what is included but others may unlock as well. I have 31/40 atm and all I have left is the remaining campaigns to do.

If any other trophies unlock let me know. I will update accordingly.

[Hide]TABS[/HIDE]