• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Tactics Ogre:Reborn

Pj1980

Well Known
November 15, 2020
Here are starter saves after unlocking the shop (after third fight)
The saves have 99,999,999 goth and all equipment and items are unlocked.
After the next fight you will have access to charms which are consumable items that you can use to increase stats permanently you should have 999 of each of these items when you can finally access the charm menu. you should go into options and turn off charm use notification so you can apply charms faster.

CUSA25754(eu)

CUSA25753(us)

here are 2 more saves for each region.
Save 11 is 1 fight after the saves above when you actually unlock charm menu with added bonus i edited the stats of characters you can hire and dismiss to 999 but haven't touched main character and guests (just in case messing with their stats messes game up later in story you can still use charm items to increase their stats). you can change the class of the hire characters without loosing the stats.

Save 12 is half way through chapter 2 its got all items, equipment and money. also like save 11 the hired characters have been edited.

EU
CUSA25754

US
CUSA25753

here the spreadsheet with a code to max stats of all characters also there a link in spreadsheet to another spreadsheet
Discord - Code Archive - Google Sheets

Last edited by a staff member:
I don't know much about trophies but there's no trophies in this game to do with money or items so none should really pop because of what I edited. The save is as soon as you have access to shop so it's best to play on your own save til you reach that point. I think there a trophy for rescuing the duke.

I don't know much about trophies but there's no trophies in this game to do with money or items so none should really pop because of what I edited. The save is as soon as you have access to shop so it's best to play on your own save til you reach that point. I think there a trophy for rescuing the duke.

Ok, I'll do that. Since SW doesn't want to support this game. I guess This save will do for now. Thanks

SW codes will give you all items, equipment and goth. Also it gives you charms you can permanently increase stats. If you don't want to spam the charm items you can look in spreadsheet in first post on how to make code to edit stats or if you need help you can ask in Save wizard discord

thanks for the save!!!
FYI, the PS5 version has a save transfer in the options. only one way though PS4->PS5. i'm very early in the game but it popped the chapter related trophies i had completed already on PS4.

Very cool. I bought this game for PS5 (disc) and I’m waiting until I get to chapter 2 and then I will use one of these modded game saves.