• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded TAILS OF IRON STARTER SAVE GOD MODE (CUSA28465) (CUSA28469)

Re: TAILS OF IRON STARTER SAVE GOD MODE (CUSA28465)

For anyone that was having problems reapplying the mod after eating the meal, if you look at the third health value "MaxHealth" it will be some number like 1471093680. Just copy that number to the first two lines and it works again. At least it did for me.

Whenever I tried changing them to all 9's after the meal I kept getting save corrupted. But this seems to be a solution.

Thanks for this, I tried it but still getting corrupted save. Any other advice? Does the health have to be 10-digits? I'm going to try 9-digits and see what happens. So far your solution and all 9s like Salamanca307 says aren't working for me.

Thanks for this, I tried it but still getting corrupted save. Any other advice? Does the health have to be 10-digits? I'm going to try 9-digits and see what happens. So far your solution and all 9s like Salamanca307 says aren't working for me.

try this sequence:

''Health'':1000000000.0,
''HealthLimit":1000000000.0,
"MaxHealth":999999999,

Mine always was 10 digits. I tried all 9s, all 9s with one less digit, then two less, all sorts of things. The only thing that worked for me was that copying of the Max Health. Only advice I could think of is make sure you copy the number to get it exactly right, don't try and type it. Make sure your using the number from your save too, not that random one I typed in on my post. Sorry I can't be much more help.

I think I may have found the issue. The MaxHealth option in AM looks like this on my save:

"MaxHealth":9999999999,

Meanwhile the Health and HealthLimit lines look like this:

Not sure why the MaxHealth doesn't have the extra digits but I'll try it out. That may be the problem/solution.

Dammit, it's still not working for me. Copy/paste = corrupted. Type in the numbers = corrupted. I'll keep messing around with it:feels:

Only other thing I could think of is revert to an old save state right before the meal. You can do this in the game itself. When you go to load, there should be an arrow next to save, click it. It gives you 3 backups of that current save. Revert to right before the meal, eat it again, then see if your numbers change.

Only other thing I could think of is revert to an old save state right before the meal. You can do this in the game itself. When you go to load, there should be an arrow next to save, click it. It gives you 3 backups of that current save. Revert to right before the meal, eat it again, then see if your numbers change.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 4.05.18 PM.jpg
Yep that's what I've been doing. Here are my stats after I eat the chef's meal. No matter what I change the numbers to it's still corrupted.
Any of you guys got a save after the chef's meal I can resign?

Nevermind, seems like I finally got it to work with that last save. The health bar looks different but I tested it on some bugs and didn't die. Thanks for the help!

I should actually have a save right after that now that you mention it. If for some reason yours doesn't work let me know. I tried the same thing, bar was different but I could take some hits. But after like 10 I'd die. Hope it works for you. If you do need my save, I would have finished all the side quests up to that point (and believe I got a trophy for one of the boards) so make sure you do those first.

I should actually have a save right after that now that you mention it. If for some reason yours doesn't work let me know. I tried the same thing, bar was different but I could take some hits. But after like 10 I'd die. Hope it works for you. If you do need my save, I would have finished all the side quests up to that point (and believe I got a trophy for one of the boards) so make sure you do those first.

It works for sure...I beat Ratnor Rodentson and didn't die once even though he was destroying me :catjam:

USA Region

Using the modded save and I've had 4 crashes back-to-back when attempting to leave down the ladder after beating Bloki Magu. Not sure what's causing it, but looks like I'll be having to start over with a fresh reload of the modded save. Thankfully it isn't too much lost time, but still sucks. If I get it to work this playthrough, I'll upload my save after beating the boss for anyone else who may be having similar issues.

Figured out the crash reason. It was due to going through the poison gas sewers without the gas mask from Moletown. Broke the game by doing that.

As I had already created a save after completing the Bloki Magu fight, I decided that I'll do a near complete save set for this game and will post it in a couple of days.