• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi The Callisto Protocol - Final Transmission DLC Complete Save Set [CUSA27372]

TrophyForHire

Merc For Hire
VIP
April 26, 2021

Despite the DLC is pretty easy and straight foward, i havent seen anyone posting savefile for it so i'll do you guys a favor to get every trophy of this dlc and finish this long and boring game :jeb::jeb::jeb::jeb:

Everything is in Chronological Order !

1. Quick Pick
- Follow objective and you'll see a lock. Solve it in less than 7 second (You can go to the setting and turn on those auto/assist option and it will be done with just a couple button)

2. This Isn't About Escape
- Keep running the loop till there's an item to pick at the table. Turn around and run backward the usual loop. You'll see a door to use the energy battery you picked, run toward the Pod then trophy will pop.

3. Keep Fighting
- You can either use the previous save or this one. Not long after exit the loop, you'll be at the room and interact with the controller to open the door. A Robot with show up. Kill that robot and the trophy will pop.

4. It's Time + Dont Let It Mellow
- Solve the picklock infront of you to get the Hammer and the trophy "It's Time" will pop. Pay attention on those yellow box that you can destroy with your Hammer. Break every yellow box in that room and the next one (with a lots of Robot spawming) and the "Dont Let It Mellow" will pop.

5. Information Overload
- Go throught the door infront of you, the last Data Drives will be on your left, on the table.

6. One Last Job
- Just beat the Final Boss and watch the cutscenes, trophy will pop.

Here's the Download Link :

US

[hide]Final Transmission DLC Complete Saveset - TrophyForHire.zip - Google Drive[/hide]

EU

[hide]
[EU] Final Transmission DLC Complete Saveset - TrophyForHire[/hide]

If you like my work, feel free to drop by my shop on the Sell Markets Section : TrophyForHire Legit Trophy Services - VR2 Services is up ! and give me some Thanks button for support <3.so

Last edited:
can you upload eu version Please?

I updated the re-region EU version link on the post. But since i dont have access to the EU version atm so i just resign the US savefile to EU one. I cant test it to see if it work ( i heard you gonna need the manual saveslot number match with the one you need to re-region)

Give it a try and let me know if it work. Incase it didnt, make a manual savefile slot match with the US version and i will try to re-region it later for you. Or maybe someone who know how to do those kind of stuff more properly on the site can help. Cheer

Last edited:
I updated the re-region EU version link on the post. But since i dont have access to the EU version atm so i just resign the US savefile to EU one. I cant test it to see if it work ( i heard you gonna need the manual saveslot number match with the one you need to re-region)

Give it a try and let me know if it work. Incase it didnt, make a manual savefile slot match with the US version and i will try to re-region it later for you. Or maybe someone who know how to do those kind of stuff more properly on the site can help. Cheer

thank you a lot , i will do. XD