• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US The Callisto Protocol - The Commonality [PS4/PS5] [CUSA27372]

I saw a few people asking for this one, so here it is for those that still need it.

This one glitched on me on my first playthrough and I didn't notice until it was too late, so I was forced to play through again until Chapter 6.

Be sure to choose the save file where the objective is to Reunite with Dani. You'll have a few enemies in front of you. Kill them, or shimmy/run past, climb the ladder and go through the crack in the wall that's right in front of you, then follow the path to the collectible where you'll have a few more enemies.

Hopefully this helps someone avoid what I had to deal with. Collectibles with no chapter select should never be a thing.

CUSA27372

It did that to me as well, but still worked on an alt. You can still copy it over, cuz when you look in the save, you can clearly see it's for Callisto. For whatever reason though, Sony doesn't recognize the folder it's in though.

Odd it didn't show up for me at all in my list of saves. I've moved it over a few times and no luck unfortunately. Could you tell me what you did exactly to get it to work? I'm trying to get it to work on the PS5 version of Callisto.

Last edited:
Odd it didn't show up for me at all in my list of saves. I've moved it over a few times and no luck unfortunately. Could you tell me what you did exactly to get it to work? I'm trying to get it to work on the PS5 version of Callisto.

From what I can tell you have to have the PS4 version of the game installed for this to work. Sadly, i do not so I am just getting "Unknown"

No, you don't. As I only have the PS5 version. Showed up as Unknown for me as well, but still worked so I don't know what ya'll are doing wrong.

Yeah I just came back here to say I this was wrong and I figured it out. I did noticed though that I had to delete in save in that slot so if the resigned save was "Manual Save 1" i have to delete my previous Manual Save 1