• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US The Evil Within Akumu/No Upgrades/Speedrun Trophies

Hello my dear community. After many and I mean MANY hours trying to find a couple of US save files for this game that actually work I can finally say the nightmare is over.

I want to make something clear. THESE ARE NOT MINE.
Credit goes to NGU user Javierex22 and markl1989
I'm just here to make this compilation and help the fellow US players who struggle to find these. for every 20 EU saves there's like only 1 US... But at last, here are the most time consuming trophies.

The final and ultimate saves for the evil within...

In all 3 Files just re-sign all the data.. load the autosave the game will start at the last checkpoint of the game where you have
to shoot Rubik on the chest... do that... skip or watch the cutscenes... play a little bit more (to avoid spoilers) ..
and then skip cutscenes or watch idk... the trophies will pop at the end of the chapter screen.

Enjoy

You Asked For It*
Finish the game on 悪夢(AKUMU) mode.

Akumu Trophy

you should get the other difficulty trophies if you dont have them.

It Is What It Is*
Finish the game without upgrading any skills with green gel.

no upgrades trophy

The Quick and the Dead*
Finish the game with a clear time of under 5:00:00.

Speedrun trophy

I should correct the post tittle... its not the evil within in 3.... is.. The evil within , 3 final gold trophies... i cant edit the thread.. :D

Here I Re-regioned the Akuma Mode save I didn't need the Profile it worked without it

The Evil Within Akuma Diffuculty US Re-regioned

This is the speed Run trophy

The Evil Within US The Quick and the Dead Re-Regioned

It Is What It Is an All Collectibles an Upgrades
The Evil Within US It Is What It Is All Collectibles an Upgrades Re-Regioned

I've tested them and they should work. HOWEVER some users have reported the speedrun trophy is not working while others had no problem. I can't really talk about it because I already had it.
Nevertheless this is my first indirect contribution to this site and you guys. :pikadab: