• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded The Technomancer – Complete Save Set [CUSA03803|CUSA03824]

Re: [𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝] The Technomancer — Complete Save Set [CUSA03803|CUSA03824]

Yes ik. But the problem is it's the way the saves are formatted. I mean it's not your fault, it's the the dumb game because well the saves do not show as 0-19. So, it's a bit of a setback trying to find which trophies are needed for the user.

Reactions: magic1361

Yes ik. But the problem is it's the way the saves are formatted. I mean it's not your fault, it's the the dumb game because well the saves do not show as 0-19. So, it's a bit of a setback trying to find which trophies are needed for the user.

indeed, there's nothing we can do about it. If I knew that before I could have made each save on a different folder but that would be too much trouble.
greedfall is from the same dev (Spiders) and has the same problem :feels:

Re: [𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝] The Technomancer — Complete Save Set [CUSA03803] [CUSA03824]

I've resigned all of the 19 game saves, but I don't see the invincibility working. I get hit and health goes down. Someone else mentioned SaveWizard mods for God Mode, but I cannot find any. Do you have a link for the quick codes? Thank you for all of your hard work making these!

I've resigned all of the 19 game saves, but I don't see the invincibility working. I get hit and health goes down. Someone else mentioned SaveWizard mods for God Mode, but I cannot find any. Do you have a link for the quick codes? Thank you for all of your hard work making these!

You've clearly done something wrong.

My apologies. I was trying it on the very first save (Save 01 - It's A Secret) and it wasn't working while fighting the boss. All of the other saves work! These game saves are amazing. Thank you for these.

My apologies. I was trying it on the very first save (Save 01 - It's A Secret) and it wasn't working while fighting the boss. All of the other saves work! These game saves are amazing. Thank you for these.

I felt kind of unnecessary to mod the 1st save since there aren't a lot of things to mod, it's pretty much like a tutorial,
but I should have warned on the OP, my mistake!
Glad you're enjoying it, mate :) hope you get your platinum soon!

Thanks for the work!! Almost all saves worked for me too, but Ace of staves, Sharpshooter, Without fail, Like lightning, Monster hunter, Lightweight and Heavyweight didn't popped.

For anyboy with the same problem:

You can get Ace of staves, Sharpshooter, Without fail and Like lightning from the very first part of combat tutorial, just repeat the requirement 200 times for each trophy (it's pretty quick).

For the lightweight and heavyweight trophies:
1. Reach Chapter 1
2. Go into the Slums area
3. Fight all members of the Vory (any enemy thug that just attacks you) - should be approximately 20/21 each run
4. Go to the bed in "Curiosity's Bar/Lounge" and sleep for 3 days
5. Repeat fighting all enemy members and sleeping until all 3 trophies unlock for defeating all humanoid enemies

And, you can farm Monster hunter in the first chapter too (it's pretty quick since you probably killed about 30 creatures in the prologue)

anyone can please point me which save is for the chapter 3? The numbers are incorrect so i used all the saves and miss this one