• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Witcher 3 Save NG+ 100 % Complete PS4 GOTY [CUSA05572]

kevstar91

December 15, 2020
This is my 100% complete Witcher 3: GOTY PS4 save with 420 hours played on it in the span of one year and two playthroughs (new game and new game plus). Every quest done including all DLC's, best possible build and every unique or interesting item collected. I didn't use console for anything and never played with mods. Updated with next gen content.

- all quests including all missable encounters completed with all objectives checked green (2 bugged objectives checked red because they always fail)
- all bestiary entries
- all tutorials complete
- all character entries
- all quest books and books
- all crafting diagrams (I checked and I have every single one) in their most powerful versions since I started this new game plus at level 100
- all alchemy recipes
- all oils, decoctions, potions and bombs made and collected
- at least one of every single food and drink item in the game collected
- enough crafting items and alchemy ingredients to make any item in the game
- all locations on all maps discovered, more caves discovered than I've seen anyone have (missing only one fast travel point on Skellige but it's bugged and I can't get it to appear on the map)
- Corvo Bianco fully upgraded
- all unique or interesting items
- all unique swords given to Geralt during quests
- all coolest weapons and armor collected
- all paintings
- all armor dyes and their formulae
- all trophies on Corvo Bianco display places
- hundreds of greater mutagens thanks to mutagenerator from farming to level 100 on my first save
- over 1 000 000 crowns collected
- all Gwent cards in the game collected for every faction and the best deck for every faction equipped, won a game of Gwent on hard Gwent difficulty with every playable npc in the game
- best horse gear equipped
- best build possible: deal insane damage, take no damage, great sign power and possiblity for very frequent sign use

[EU] [CUSA05572] Download Link: https://gbatemp.net/download/eu-the...r-edition-save-ng-100-next-gen.36894/download

Attachments

• Menu principal_1.jpg
    Menu principal_1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Menu principal_2.jpg
    Menu principal_2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited: