• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Little Saveset [CUSA23766] & [CUSA23767]

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Sidequests & Level 40 [CUSA23766] & [CUSA23767]

SLQ5Jsj.jpg

Hello, ladies aaaand gentlemen.

today I present you a save for all Side Quests in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. Just continue with the story and you'll get

Luck Amok
Have at least 3,000 total Loot Luck.

instantly. If you don't want this trophy, just don't resign the modded profile.

Now just finish the Side Quest. You are next to the last objective. Just place the three crystals, enter the portal and do the combat encounter. You will get:

No Quest Too Small
Complete 20 side quests.

Completionist is next to Godliness
Complete all side quests.

Bursting Coffers
Have at least 100,000 gold.

Goldionaire
Have at least 1,000,000 gold.

You will also get all level-related trophies. The only thing on this save left to platinum is the Chaos Chamber run. I didn't do that yet. I don't know if I will post a save for the chaos trophies or any other trophies yet. So please don't ask for that. If you use the profile, the Chaos Chambers are extremely easy anway.

Here are the stats for the modded profile.

https://imgur.com/4FqQ4EF

https://imgur.com/U7Arx2H

Also, all skill points are maxed out:

https://imgur.com/Pa2hM5v

A huge shoutout goes to:

Proto/Xcier - he created the modded profile

Warning The Trophy for all sidequests is bugged, it may or may not pop. I'll try some things and see if i can make it pop for everyone.

I'm working on a new save for the Side Quests, please be patient.

DOWNLOAD : -= Hidden Content =-

-= Hidden Content =-

If you need any help, visit: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Trophy Guide & Roadmap

:pepewink:👍

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Sidequests & Level 40 [CUSA23766] & [CUSA23767]

Thread updated with a new Save for Side Quests and also a save for Chaos Level 20.

Thanks for the share,
can you create modded weapons too and posted it here? Please.

That's not possible yet, at least for people on console. If you wanna kill everything in one shot, you have to use the modded profile for now.