• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Trails of Cold Steel 4 Platinum Save/Time Consuming Trophies [CUSA20034][CUSA224860]

Getting Known
February 13, 2021
This one is a bit unorthodox.
Firstly I want to say this is not my save.
I searched the internet and on the site some guy name sean (credit goes to him) uploaded a platinum save (save set? not sure that's what we are were to discuss to some degree)

https://www.thetechgame.com/Downloa...old-steel-iv-platinum-save-set-cusa20034.html

In order to get the save you have to register to the site I went a ahead and registered and grabbed the save. But I have been running into issues in regards to reregioning his save and utilizing anything on it. I also do not know what DLC you might need in order to take advantage of the save above.

If you don't want to register to that site to obtain the save stated above I reuploaded the file for east download here (hopefully he doesn't mind it's been over a year since he's uploaded it so most likely)

cusa20034-2-224860

I wanted to post it here to see if anyone has any luck in regards to getting the save files he had posted and obtaining any of the time consuming trophies from them.

Additionally if anyone can reregion and upload certain save files within his saves that unlock specific time consuming trophies.

Example: "Hey guys I looked thru his saves and saw that there's this one that can be used to unlocking the trophy for collecting all the books. I reregion and reuploaded that individual save here for NA usage"

I'd like to start up a useful thread for unlocking the trophies in this game as there are a ridiculous amount of collectables for this installment of the game.

I also have saves that I will upload later that are at certain points of the game that will allow anyone here to us and unlock. (I personally need the trophy for collecting all the books if anyone has that if you could upload a save before you obtained it or if you find the save file in the saves above that has it if you could extract it, reregion and reupload it here for me, it'll save me an unwanted 3rd playthru of this game, i love it a lot but man a 3rd playthu is something I'd like to avoid doing if possible)

I bought a lot of dlc so when I do upload my specific saves I will try to list all the dlc you may need to have installed in order to take advantage of my saves.

Last edited:
Re: Trails of Cold Steel 4 Platinum Save/Time Consuming Trophies/ETC

Before I upload my personal saves for usage I am going to list every DLC that I currently have installed on my save. If you do not have the dlc content installed below the game will not allow you to utilize my saves. Like I stated above I loved this game so I did purchase a lot of the dlc, so if you're going to utilize my saves and take the short cuts of unlocking these time consuming trophies I'd assume it's fair to give back to the developers by buying their dlc (or at least that's how I'll justify it in my head) anyway here's the list of all the dlc I have.

Firstly on a PS4 if you go to the game page for this game where it says Overview, Trending, Friends, Activities and Playstation Store. If you highlight over the PS Store option and hit right the first option should be Your Add-Ons. My total amount of add-ons are 26 items. Your order maybe different (I'm assuming my order is the order in which I bought said dlc) they consist of the following:

1) Magical Girl * Allie Costume
2) Cold Steel iV Launch Anniversary Set
3) Free Sample Set A
4) Free Sample Set C
5) Free Sample Set B
6) Rean's True Dark Prince Costume
7) Altina's Millium Orion Costume
8) Crossbell Resistance Costume
9) Blue Qilin Dress Costume
10) Juna's LLoyd Bannings - Red Costume
11) U-Material Set 3
12) Sepith Set 2
13) Rebellious Septian Set: Water
14) Sepith Set 1
15) Rebellious Septian Set: Fire
16) U-Material Set 2
17) Rebellious Septian Set Wind
18) Swimsuit Bundle
19) Cold Steel III DLC Pack Vol. 5
20) Cold Steel III DLC Pack Vol. 6
21) Cold Steel III DLC Pack Vol. 1
22) Standard Costume Bundle
23) Cold Steel III DLC Pack Vol. 2
24) Cold Steel III DLC Pack Vol. 3
25) Cold Steel III DLC Pack Vol. 4
26) Magical Girl Bundle

Lastly if you are going to upload any of your on personal CS4 Saves and have dlc if you could list the dlc that you have just so other people can compare and see what their missing so that they can use your save if you upload them.

*Important Note*
Lastly I'd only use PS4 to check the DLC you have and compare it to the ones I have installed.
In regards to getting them to load I know PS4s can be very finicky when it comes to loading up the saves and having all the DLC installed. They sometimes will save you are still missing a specific DLC item even though this might not be the case and you are sure of it. If this is the case then I'd recommend playing this game and loading up everything on a PS5, I've experienced slower start ups to get to the main menu of the game (might be because of the amount of DLC i have installed or the amount of saves idk) but when you get to the title screen on PS5 and you are sure you have all the DLC bought and installed you might have a better chance of the console recognizing that all and letting you through.

Last edited:
Re: Trails of Cold Steel 4 Platinum Save/Time Consuming Trophies/ETC

These saves below are all mine and you have permission to share them across the interwebs if you so please

The Legendary Rean QUARTZ-er

Just Load up this save and report your notes for character profile and battle two get the last two master quartz.

Additionally on this Save you can also get the trophy Ashen Chefalier just created the last to variations of the last recipe and that should net you that one as well.

Empty Chest-er

This one is self explanatory just walk up and open the last chest

Shutterbug

Just take the last picture and report to the information to rex

You can probably get other trophies by going out and doing a few random encounters as well that all up to you to see what pops.

*I will be updating this specific post as I unlock other trophies. I wouldn't be going back and making a full platinum set for this though. But I document and catch the few remaining very time consuming trophies and post them here. That's what this thread of initially created for.*

Last edited:
Re: Trails of Cold Steel 4 Platinum Save/Time Consuming Trophies [CUSA20034][CUSA2248

I tried to get to trophy for scanned all monsters but I don't think i'll be able to get it. if anyone has a save right before it that'd be helpful

Update I was able to find out where the last enemy was. I saved the game right before it. It's the little tentacle creature named juicy fruit just scan him and you should be good to go.

Chronicle of Battle

Last edited:
Re: Trails of Cold Steel 4 Platinum Save/Time Consuming Trophies [CUSA19637]

Alrighty guys these are the last two save I will be uploading

Wings of Hope - Wings of Hope
All you have to do is go in and fight the secret boss finish the last quest and it should pop, this should technically also net you the The Magnificent Class VII trophy

Ally Almanac - Ally Almanac
All you have to do is talk to Becky and Fiona who should be right in front of you

The reason these are the last two I will be uploading is because I am burnt out of this game, I have almost 400 hours in this.
I'm still missing two trophies, one for collecting all the books (Keeper of the Records) and the one for getting the highest Unity Rank(Pride of the Horned Lions) which in order for that one to pop I need a save that has enough Unity Points (I think like over 425? or something) and turn it in visually watching it give you the last medal for reaching the rank of Unbreakable for the trophy to pop. I'm not going to be getting these last two trophies on my own.

So unless someone out there is willing to help me get those last two trophies I give up on this platinum. Doesn't look like anyone out there give a fuck about this game to even respond to me anyway. So here you go my last contribution to this game. Like I said if anyone is willing to help me out with these last two trophies and upload NA saves (CUSA19637) for them that'd be great if not then it's whatever and this is farewell for this thread.

Last edited:
Re: Trails of Cold Steel 4 Platinum Save/Time Consuming Trophies [CUSA19637]

Alrighty guys these are the last two save I will be uploading

Wings of Hope - Wings of Hope
All you have to do is go in and fight the secret boss finish the last quest and it should pop, this should technically also net you the The Magnificent Class VII trophy

Ally Almanac - Ally Almanac
All you have to do is talk to Becky and Fiona who should be right in front of you

The reason these are the last two I will be uploading is because I am burnt out of this game, I have almost 400 hours in this.
I'm still missing two trophies, one for collecting all the books (Keeper of the Records) and the one for getting the highest Unity Rank(Pride of the Horned Lions) which in order for that one to pop I need a save that has enough Unity Points (I think like over 425? or something) and turn it in visually watching it give you the last medal for reaching the rank of Unbreakable for the trophy to pop. I'm not going to be getting these last two trophies on my own.

So unless someone out there is willing to help me get those last two trophies I give up on this platinum. Doesn't look like anyone out there give a fuck about this game to even respond to me anyway. So here you go my last contribution to this game. Like I said if anyone is willing to help me out with these last two trophies and upload NA saves (CUSA19637) for them that'd be great if not then it's whatever and this is farewell for this thread.

Alright I'm petty, woke the next day and played thru the entire game again to unlock those last two trophies. I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I was this close and I would give up. So here they are if anyone cares that is, cuz at this point it I've basically been talking to myself but nonetheless you're welcome if any of these trophies saves assisted you in anyway.

Keeper of the Records - Just go thru the door and when you end up in Eryn Village the trophy should pop

Pride of the Horned Lions - Just Hold L2 and report your info, this should rank you up to Unbreakable and the trophy should pop.

Now THIS will be my last post. Good bye forever