• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Truck Driver - Grind Trophies [CUSA12235]

LaceratedLullaby

May 3, 2021
Jesus Christ what a pain in the ass this was to finish.

This game is beyond broken and changes requirements for trophies with every update it gets, but this should, at least as of September 2023 (now), get you the platinum blocking grindy trophies.

This is intended for people who have already done the basic requirement trophies such as story missions, reach level 1 with everything, etc.

You only have to do 1 more thing to pop the respective trophy, so if you need the 10 ADR mission trophy, do 1 more ADR mission, repeat as required. Everything else can be done by just driving around, changing trucks, or doing one "medium cargo job" for David Sung in the northern part of the map.

When you load in, you will be stuck on a text screen, pause the game, select garage, and fast travel to a garage to get out of it, it will say you failed, but it doesn't matter.

If you have questions about where to go, leave a comment below and I will try to help, but if you want to beg for an EU version, don't understand the clear instructions I've left here, or don't know how to unlock the link, please refrain.

It's not my fault you:
a)cannot read
b)are inexperienced with the process of save sharing
c)lack basic comprehension skills
d)are too lazy to do any background research on this game
or
e)all of the above

Everyone else, please enjoy the fruits of my almost 2 year long labor.

CUSA12235

Thank you for the continued support!
<3