• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • Only one shop for each type of service is permitted. E.g. an all in one shop for game boosting (trophys/achievements) etc.

Only bump your sales thread ONCE every 24 hours. To clarify a "bump" is when you reply to your thread.

You can purchase a sticky to have your thread pinned at the top of the Sellers Market by contacting Vince via PM or via Discord at vinceorlando

Buying or selling game saves is strictly prohibited.

If you're outsourcing any part of your service you must explicitly state so on your thread.

Offering services you can't perform is strictly prohibited.

Any services related to fraud are strictly prohibited.

Sales trashing is strictly prohibited.

Trying to sell any items, products, or services that are maliciously/illegally obtained is strictly prohibited.

Vouches from Discord servers or other sites hold no value on-site.

Violation of any of the rules above could result in the following:
    Edit or removal of posts
    Removal of access to site features
    Closing or deletion of threads
    Permanent ban

Rules stated above are subject to change at anytime.
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

Selling Ultra rare and hard platinums like [ Fortnite ] - with cheap prices.

Muteb

Trophy Hunter
VIP
December 10, 2021
psnprofiles.com
Welcome to my shop here are some notes before reading the game list.

- If the game has PS4 - PS5 list and can be auto unlocked on PS5 i will do it NO EXTRA charge.

- If the game have a DLC 99.99% i will finish it as will, you will get a fully completed game.

- I still have my PS3 and wont mind going back.

- While most games here are HARD the price won't be an issue.

- If easy platinums what you want then check my profile (Card in the signature just click it), and tell me what you want.

- For FORTNITE i will be playing on my PC and you can use PSN Except for fortnite, and yes youll get the platinum on all platforms (0.1) ultra rare platinum and you'll get battle royale XP lol, I also may buy the Battle pass as I get bored with skins and yes NO EXTRA charge to you.

i accept almost any method of payment - i perfer PayPal but i can also take a PSN card if this is more convenient for u.

NOTS: as an added bonus i tend to FINISH games for my clients if i have it and it wasnt 100% ( after informing you ofcourse ) with NO EXTRA charge as a gift.

all games are LEGIT no hacking.

AkyoD8k.png

FORTNITE - PS4 (EU - US) + PS5
Resident Evil 0 - PS4
Resident Evil 1 - PS4
Resident Evil 2 - PS4 & PS5
Resident Evil 3 - PS4 & PS5
Resident Evil 4 - PS4 & PS5
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X - PS4
Resident Evil Village - PS4 & PS5
God of War 1 - PS3
God of War 2 - PS3
God of War 3 - PS3
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - PS3
God of War: Chains of Olympus - PS3
God of War III Remastered - PS4
God of War: Ascension - PS3
God of War 2018 - PS4
X-Morph: Defense - PS4
Sleeping Dogs - PS4 (EU OR US)
Ratchet & Clank - PS4
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - PS3
Prototype 2 - (PS3 OR PS4)
Zotrix - PS4
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - PS3
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - PS3
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - PS3
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands - PS3
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - ( PS3 OR PS4 )
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - PS4
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deceptionâ„¢ Remastered - PS4
Darksiders 1 (PS3 OR PS4)
Darksiders 2 - PS4
Darksiders 3 - PS4
The Order: 1886 - PS4
Dust: An Elysian Tail - PS4
Defense Grid 2 - PS4
inFamous: Second Son - PS4
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - ( PS3 OR PS4 )

reply here or DM me, or contact me on my discord, to discuss prices, but the more you get the cheaper I sell.

Discord: [ sirmuteb ]

Last edited:
Hi Muteb.. How many Skins can you unlock for me in PS4 & PS5 FORTNITE ? And how much for Battle pass ?

welcome to my shop, as long as I hunt the platinum trophy ill probably get the battle pass so I don't get bored while playing..

and no extra charge for you.. so to answer your question I can't tell but most likely I will unlock all skins in this season maybe even the next one too.