• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END CUSA00341 & U THE LOST LEGACY CUSA07737 Platinum request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END CUSA00341 & U THE LOST LEGACY CUSA07737 Platinum reque

I wanted to tell you. I loaded up your save and the accuracy is at 60% and the rocks collectibles are only 3. So maybe it also misses those two trophies.

Long be hold, found both of my saves on an old USB stick. However, Lost Legacy is missing one weapon but got all collectibles and crushing difficulty.

Uncharted 4 missing the damn speed run and accuracy. Only misses one rock for the rocks things. My playtime was close to 22 hours according to stats lol so definitely missing the speed run and accuracy is at 36% definitely missing. Also if anything I still have my Uncharted 4 disc version so I might be able to redo the speed run and accuracy exploits in PS4 then transfer to PS5. Exploit still works on unpatched version of the game. I will see what happens when the game is actually out. Also my save have a 100% survival dlc as I have 30/30 starts for all stages on crushing. Damn the trophies I want are not in this save. I can share both my saves if you want to check them out. Let me know.

I’m going to test your save when game is out with my other account and see what trophies pop.

And use my own saves to see if the speed run and accuracy and rock trophies still missing.

Please post your saves too! The more we have to work with, the better! Thanks in advance.

Re: UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END CUSA00341 & U THE LOST LEGACY CUSA07737 Platinum reque

I wanted to tell you. I loaded up your save and the accuracy is at 60% and the rocks collectibles are only 3. So maybe it also misses those two trophies.

Long be hold, found both of my saves on an old USB stick. However, Lost Legacy is missing one weapon but got all collectibles and crushing difficulty.

Uncharted 4 missing the damn speed run and accuracy. Only misses one rock for the rocks things. My playtime was close to 22 hours according to stats lol so definitely missing the speed run and accuracy is at 36% definitely missing. Also if anything I still have my Uncharted 4 disc version so I might be able to redo the speed run and accuracy exploits in PS4 then transfer to PS5. Exploit still works on unpatched version of the game. I will see what happens when the game is actually out. Also my save have a 100% survival dlc as I have 30/30 starts for all stages on crushing. Damn the trophies I want are not in this save. I can share both my saves if you want to check them out. Let me know.

I’m going to test your save when game is out with my other account and see what trophies pop.

And use my own saves to see if the speed run and accuracy and rock trophies still missing.

the accuracy is at 60% because this was my speedrun playthrough, I had already got the accuracy trophy by the time I did it, using that prologue glitch.
The speedrun trophy was the only one I was missing

I'd love to try a save with 30/30 stages on crushing since I lack this trophy :pepeshit:

the accuracy is at 60% because this was my speedrun playthrough, I had already got the accuracy trophy by the time I did it, using that prologue glitch.
The speedrun trophy was the only one I was missing

I'd love to try a save with 30/30 stages on crushing since I lack this trophy :pepeshit:

Sure. My saves are on their way lol

There you go, my saves it has everything in it. Except for speed run and accuracy trophies.

[hide]Uncharted 4 A Thief's End US CUSA00341[/hide]

Feel free to use in the site if my 30/30 crushing stars worked for you. Let me know what you find about using it.

There you go, my saves it has everything in it. Except for speed run and accuracy trophies.

-= Hidden Content =-

Feel free to use in the site if my 30/30 crushing stars worked for you. Let me know what you find about using it.

I'll give a shot, huge thanks! :pepehappy:

Edit: did you include the profile?

Last edited:

yep, did not recognize the profile at first sight because it's as "SAVEDATA0P"
I'm downloading the game right now and will let you know :)

which is the easiest map to get the gold? I'll try do to one more and see if it pops
did you use any glitch?

Reactions: pi4agata

yep, did not recognize the profile at first sight because it's as "SAVEDATA0P"
I'm downloading the game right now and will let you know :)

which is the easiest map to get the gold? I'll try do to one more and see if it pops
did you use any glitch?

I forgot honestly. I played it back in 2017 don't remember the stages I remember them being a nightmare lol

I played co op don't remember glitching but had a really good player in my team

I forgot honestly. I played it back in 2017 don't remember the stages I remember them being a nightmare lol

I played co op don't remember glitching but had a really good player in my team

I've just set up a team and we're gonna try the stairs glitch on the weekend, wish us luck :)

if anyone make it before me, please tell us!

yeah I don't know why some trophies requires you to re do them. I got 32 to auto pop for me. for Lost Legacy I haven't used U4 yet.

I got the same 32 trophies from the LL saves. I read that if you used chapter select after beating the story for X kills trophies (don't take my word for it), those didn't actually save to the saves. Fortunately they're all pretty easy and straight forward to do again with the chapter/encounter select. I havent used the U4 one yet either as I'm gonna play through that game again and then use the save afterwards to see what it will pop.

Edit: Got all the LL trophies now. Took me about an hour and a half to get the remaining ones that didn't pop. I didn't mind because its fun to play uncharted again and it helped me get used to the controls for when I do my U4 run.

Last edited:

Has anyone tried out the U4 save yet? How'd that auto pop go? Did it unlock the speed run and/or 70% accuracy trophy?

About 33 to 35 trophies pop it depends. However the speed run and accuracy trophies missing use the other post in this thread I linked another post by another user that has them

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End + 100% Survival DLC US CUSA00341 PS5 AUTOPOP

The rest of the trophies are easily obtainable via chapter select or encounter select.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.